[Help & FAQ] How to report the issue or suggestions with AirDroid on the mobiles?

Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:15 pm in FAQ

page 1 / 1
Lillian Admin
OP

[Help & FAQ] How to report the issue or suggestions with AirDroid on the mobiles?

AirDroid 4.0 now allows you to write a feedback directly from AirDroid on your device!
After AirDroid v4.1.5.2, you’ll find the Feedback entry easier!

Having trouble using AirDroid PC client instead? Check out how to report issues here.
If you have trouble using AirDroid iOS instead, click here.

With this new feature, we will be able to able to prioritise the issue for you. We highly encourage you to report the issue or feedback via “Feedback” in AirDroid with simple steps!

Here’s how to write a feedback on Android AirDroid:

Steps: open AirDroid on your phone > Tools > Feedback.

If you have any problems when using AirDroid, please select “report a bug” as the feedback type, while please select “A suggestion” if you have any suggestions!

Tips on reporting effective feedback:
  1. Double check your email to make sure you get the solution
  2. Accurate categorise your feedback type
  3. Description: this is the most important part, clearly state the situation when the issue happens including
    • the specific details of the problem
    • the steps you have made when the issue happens
    • the error message(Error number?)
    • a screenshot of the issue
4. Make sure to turn on “Attach error logs” so our developers(yes, the tech guys) can check the issue for you.

How to find “Feedback” feature on your phone?
  1. AirDroid on your phone > Tools > Feedback

2. Turn on “Attach error logs

For older versions of AirDroid, you need to dig a bit further.
Open AirDroid on your phone > Me > Settings > About > Feedback. So why don't you update to the latest version on Google Play TODAY!
habibur rahman likes this post.
Lillian
Admin
chidu

Re: [Help & FAQ] How to report the issue or suggestions with AirDroid on the mobiles?

after click on the airmirror it is showing that device authorization and it s not finding my phone
chidu
acc

Re: [Help & FAQ] How to report the issue or suggestions with AirDroid on the mobiles?

after click on the airmirror it is showing that device authorization and it s not finding my phone
acc
muti

airdroid no woking on redmi4
muti
loybanks

What Link do I need to use to download Airdroid for my new Amazon Fire Tablet?

Loy
loybanks
Niki Admin

What Link do I need to use to download Airdroid for my new Amazon Fire Tablet?

Loy

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

You can click this link to download it from our official website.
https://www.airdroid.com/get.html

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 46