[Help & FAQ] AirDroid iOS - Files

Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:15 am in FAQ

page 1 / 1
Niki Admin
OP

[Help & FAQ] AirDroid iOS - Files

You can view, upload, download and further manage any files (yes, ANY, including videos!) within AirDroid sandbox on your screens wirelessly!

1. Files

AirDroid on iOS allows you transfer files back and forth across your devices and screens, between iPhone, desktops and Android, needless to say, no cable needed!

Kindly noted: The file you want to transfer to other devices or desktops should keep in AirDroid sandbox. It means that you can't transfer an original file in your iPhone unless it was received via Airdroid.

2.Manage Photos on Desktop become more easier

If you want the photos you received to be saved to Photos (system photo gallery) automatically,you can tap account (on the top left side of the screen)>switch the “Save Photos to Gallery automatically” button “ON”.

fuji likes this post.
Niki
Admin
Ali

Re: [Help & FAQ] AirDroid iOS - Files

You can view, upload, download and further manage any files (yes, ANY, including videos!) within AirDroid sandbox on your screens wirelessly!

1. Files

AirDroid on iOS allows you transfer files back and forth across your devices and screens, between iPhone, desktops and Android, needless to say, no cable needed!

[sizeimg=100%xauto]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/tUqikoGyestvRJoY11_pv2L9asXdmKuDAXYSD72eyZe1L0MgktjhQ6ShZX5TZLtRnOrtzU8biip4Gf0SQCCZ6nm4FUd-Msv7Etqim5ykFBQUihhRauyst2k-Tzi2fUsE3PX_ZUxJ[/sizeimg]

Kindly noted: The file you want to transfer to other devices or desktops should keep in AirDroid sandbox. It means that you can't transfer an original file in your iPhone unless it was received via Airdroid.

2.Manage Photos on Desktop become more easier

If you want the photos you received to be saved to Photos (system photo gallery) automatically,you can tap account (on the top left side of the screen)>switch the “Save Photos to Gallery automatically” button “ON”.

[sizeimg=100%xauto]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/iGMnSuYwWTX4diZZ_jmejKLHOFllKdFhiX4cHfLcWk-VRoedWwHCJ_auJRF7v6NFaFMV4jmv5wULaXOy8BeGU5m-pEiXXWjyxWOK__dRW7xwMZnFRWWkXxCSWF1cxGx0s20mIjqo[/sizeimg][sizeimg=100%xauto]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/1F9efzpTZ1pWc9YSv1EGTXeY7NhfzPTVjNXFnIUxn2ehjYlFhcwDjMd5qyJcumaJvsmGr-E-M7LLx1YP_LOy5eNFcFOOcqPaT7B-mxBcHMik7i1YVEDZBQQtZO7yfA93nJIMDvLR[/sizeimg]​

I
Ali
Stellarobert

AirDroid is an application elite to Android which empowers you to associate your gadget to your PC through a remote system. Working in a remarkable same manner as connecting your gadget to your PC by means of a USB link marketing assignment, AirDroid has some clever highlights that can be utilized somehow, for example, simple document exchanges and send SMS. This free application gives clients a chance to work their cell phones from a PC with a Wi-Fi association. I'm sending content SMS messages from my Android telephone through my program. I can't pressure how extraordinary that is. AirDroid is the most current and most ideal path for you to get to your Android gadget from your work area or PC phone.
Stellarobert
lorentyren

AirDroid is an application that is accessible for Android, Mac, PC, and on the web that gives you a chance to exchange your information, as photographs, music, and that's only the tip of the iceberg, remotely. You simply introduce the application after app review android reading on your Android gadget, introduce the work area customer on your Mac or PC (or visit AirDroid on the web), sign in on the two gadgets, and away you go.
It's not restricted to document exchange possibly; you can likewise utilize AirDroid to send SMS (instant messages), make and accept calls, and get application notices ideal on your Mac or PC with the goal that you can remain profitable.
lorentyren
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

25248 posts

7188 threads

Members: 169276

Latest Member: nikhil

Online: 28