AirMirror not working with Mac and Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300

Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:49 am in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
d474n
OP

AirMirror not working with Mac and Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300

Hi, I have a problem using AirMirror on my Mac. I'm running Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite and Android 4.3 rooted with stock rom. When I try to connect to my phone, it keeps loading but nothing happens. On the phone an alert shows up saying that superuser privileges are given to AirDroid, but after that, nothing. After a while, the loading ends up with an error message. I don't know how to fix that, I tried to reinstall everything, both apps in both devices. I also tried using a different account but nothing seems to solve the problem. Any idea?
d474n
CHeine

Title

I've got the same problem with Windows 7 & Android 4.3.3. i've posted before, but I've received no solutions, but you're not alone!
Hopefully this will be addressed in an update soon
CHeine
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi all,

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. We've collected your feedback and sent it to the developers. They are looking into this now.

AirMirror is still in the beta stage and we are working hard to make it support more devices. Please kindly wait when we are improving the compatibility.

Thanks for your patience and support for AirDroid :)
LVHAlfons
KarmaE60yb

Title

No problem, your service is awesome, thank you for helping us and for improving AirDroid.
KarmaE60yb
burnmatoaka

Title

Mine wasn't operating either, but open airdroid, go into airdroid settings (on your phone) and turn it on. You'll also find it in the "accessibility" section of your phone settings. It was in the off position, I just turned it on.
burnmatoaka
AdelaiBerg

Title

Hey Promy,

I'm having the same issue that you. Did you get to fix it?
AdelaiBerg
ArlyneGiba

Title

Ive got the solution for this problem, at least for me @Igor_Enrique @carlitocarlin @Promy ,hope it works for u all.Its so simple , just click airmirror on your computer and then ,let it on "connecting with your device" ,and go to your mobile and just open your airdroid app, it worked for me, sorry if it dont for you :(

Its awesome btw , when you dont find your phone and someone whatapp you its just f***ing incredible.
Awesome app
ArlyneGiba
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235018

Latest Member: amir

Online: 25