AirDroid alerts X whatsapp

Mon May 18, 2015 8:57 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
comunicador.gv
OP

AirDroid alerts X whatsapp

I bought the license of premium AirDroid and installed in 2 smatphones.
The messages whatsapp smatphone LG I9028L does not appear the content of them in aidroid alerts.
However the content of the Motorola XT 1069 smartphone whatsapp messages appear in the my AirDroid alerts.
Please explain to me the reason not to appear in smatphone LG I9028L in AirDroid alerts?

thank you
comunicador.gv
Coffee Admin

Re: AirDroid alerts X whatsapp

The messages whatsapp smatphone LG I9028L does not appear the content of them in aidroid alerts.
However the content of the Motorola XT 1069 smartphone whatsapp messages appear in the my AirDroid alerts.
Please explain to me the reason not to appear in smatphone LG I9028L in AirDroid alerts?

thank you 

Thanks for the feedback. Are you connecting the 2 devices to 1 AirDroid account and receiving notifications from 2 devices? Can you send some screenshots to help us better understand it?
Coffee
Admin
comunicador.gv

Coffee wrote:

thank you 

Thanks for the feedback. Are you connecting the 2 devices to 1 AirDroid account and receiving notifications from 2 devices? Can you send some screenshots to help us better understand it?

I Can read the text message in the whatsapp of smartphpne XT1069 but I cant read the text message in the whatsapp sent or received by smartphone LG I9082L.
comunicador.gv
Coffee Admin

We've tested on this but not similar issue happen. Would you please attach some screenshots? Thanks.
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235438

Latest Member: Kunal Vyas

Online: 30