Anonymous Call Issue

Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:14 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
ApolloPT
OP

Anonymous Call Issue

Hello guys,

I found an issue regarding receiving calls.

When i receive calls from anonymous calls, the notification on my pc, shows the name of the last person who had call me before. I dont know if these also happens with private calls too. After i accept or denied the call, on airdroid calls log, i have the unknown number there correct.

I have made a quick search to find the solution to my problem, but it seems that or i am the only one or no one who have the problem, have reported it ...

I am using an Android 4.4.4 modified by the manufacturer on my cell phone and i am using Windows 7.

Regards,
ApolloPT
Coffee Admin

Re: Anonymous Call Issue

Hello guys,

I found an issue regarding receiving calls.

When i receive calls from anonymous calls, the notification on my pc, shows the name of the last person who had call me before. I dont know if these also happens with private calls too. After i accept or denied the call, on airdroid calls log, i have the unknown number there correct.

I have made a quick search to find the solution to my problem, but it seems that or i am the only one or no one who have the problem, have reported it ...

I am using an Android 4.4.4 modified by the manufacturer on my cell phone and i am using Windows 7.

Regards,

Thanks for the feedback. We'll look into this :)
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235027

Latest Member: mamad

Online: 20