Windows PC installation fails asks to down load Microsoft .NET fails

Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:12 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
wyocoyote
OP

Windows PC installation fails asks to down load Microsoft .NET fails

I have the latest .net already installed. during AirDroid set up it asks to down load then fails.
I am running win 10.
I have norton anti virus but nothing seemed blocked during install.
wyocoyote
Coffee Admin

Re: Windows PC installation fails asks to down load Microsoft .NET fails

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. We didn't see this issue happening to win 10. We'll look into this. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Coffee
Admin
Coffee Admin

I have the latest .net already installed. during AirDroid set up it asks to down load then fails.
I am running win 10.

Hi,

You need to install .Net 2.0 on your computer.

You may refer to the steps here: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_install/how-to-instal-net-framework-35-on-windows-10/450b3ba6-4d19-45ae-840e-78519f36d7a4?auth=1
Coffee
Admin
wyocoyote

Coffee wrote:
I am running win 10.
Hi,

You need to install .Net 2.0 on your computer.

You may refer to the steps here: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_install/how-to-instal-net-framework-35-on-windows-10/450b3ba6-4d19-45ae-840e-78519f36d7a4?auth=1

Like I said, got it.
I gave up on airdroid working on my win10 pc a while back, but will try again now that win 10 is officially rolled out and updated with the latest airdroid update.
I feel sure i am going to love it one I can use it.
seems like computers should just have docks for phones so you can use all the phones functionality. looks likes you app may do this for us!
wyocoyote
Coffee Admin

Like I said, got it.
I gave up on airdroid working on my win10 pc a while back, but will try again now that win 10 is officially rolled out and updated with the latest airdroid update.
I feel sure i am going to love it one I can use it.
seems like computers should just have docks for phones so you can use all the phones functionality. looks likes you app may do this for us!

;)

Do remember to let us know if you need any help or if you have any awesome suggestions for us.
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235047

Latest Member: rishita Chanu

Online: 24