AirDroid Windows 8 app keeps telling me it has to be updated but it's not

Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:41 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
Nacho
OP

AirDroid Windows 8 app keeps telling me it has to be updated but it's not

Please help.. the app is unusable because it tells me it has to be updated but it's not. That means when I visit the app page on the Play store from the device (an android settop box with Rockchip chipset), it tells me it it0s updated already. Checking for updates from the Android app also founds no updates. The Windows 8 app is also the latest. I can't connect to my device, all it lets me do is Exit and restart or click "Update now" which does nothing because it shows how to update but I know how to! Can you please help? i'd rather not have to reinstall (because I don't have a Bluetooth adapter yet for my device and i was using airdroid to manage it! My other remote control solution, TeamViewer QS, crashes on the device so I'm stuck :(.

Thanks for any help
Attachments
ScreenClip.png
Nacho
Coffee Admin

Re: AirDroid Windows 8 app keeps telling me it has to be updated but it's not

Please help.. the app is unusable because it tells me it has to be updated but it's not. That means when I visit the app page on the Play store from the device (an android settop box with Rockchip chipset), it tells me it it0s updated already. Checking for updates from the Android app also founds no updates. The Windows 8 app is also the latest. I can't connect to my device, all it lets me do is Exit and restart or click "Update now" which does nothing because it shows how to update but I know how to! Can you please help? i'd rather not have to reinstall (because I don't have a Bluetooth adapter yet for my device and i was using airdroid to manage it! My other remote control solution, TeamViewer QS, crashes on the device so I'm stuck Image.

Thanks for any helpAttachmentsImage
Hi,

Seems AirDroid installed on your Android TV isn't the latest one. You can go to http://m.airdroid.com and download the latest apk file to see if it works :)
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235047

Latest Member: rishita Chanu

Online: 20