Not possible to read contacts !!!!question

Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:35 pm in AirDroid Win

page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Dora Admin

Re: Not possible to read contacts !!!!

dede wrote:Hi Dora. I am still expecting your answer for the reasons my Android Contacts are not downloaded on to my PC with the latest version of Airdroid installed (Version 3.1.6). Thanks

Hi, how about this site: web.airdroid.com/2.0.9, sign in to it to see if you can read your contacts.​
Dora
Admin
Dora Admin

Hi, installed yesterday, great App! Just this one problem: Can't access contact: constantly running dot's in contact window.
Vodafone Smart Ultra 6, Android 5.1.1. / Windows 10, latest Chrome / and Firefox. 1100+ contacts, Multiple google accounts. Access via http://web.airdroid.com/ and http://192.168.1.9:8888/ Haven't installed client yet.
Hope you can fix it soon.
Thanks!
Hi, how about this site: web.airdroid.com/2.0.9, sign in to it to see if you can read your contacts.​
Dora
Admin
dede

HI Dora I tied your recommendation to Log on web.android.com/2.0.9. I doesn't work this web version request me to sign on another time to check account security permanently even if i repat my logon nothing happen.. so I am unable to open my account on this web site. For information I use Airdoid version 3.1.6 on my Android phone
dede
dede

Dora

Hi, would you please try to check if you can see your contacts on web.airdroid.com. Thanks.

I tried what you suggested: logging on my PC under WEB.ANDROID.COM/2.0.9 doesn't work on this site once I try to logon i constantly request me to re-sign in without success to get in. So the only way it works is to logon on WEB.ANDROID.COM. Once I am logged on this web site everythings works well except the contacts which cannot be downloaded from my Android the application seems to start the download but run permaently displaying dots without succeding to download the contacts. I saw many users having the same problem with different androids so your support would be appreciated to fix this problem.
dede
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235474

Latest Member: neeee

Online: 68