Window Ghosting on Dual Monitors

Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:39 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
HighMans
OP

Window Ghosting on Dual Monitors

I don't know if anyone else gets this problem, but on windows 10 with the latest version of airdroid, there are random borders that appear when I switch from dual monitors to single. I know it is from airdroid because when I quit airdroid, these random borders disappear.
HighMans
Dora Admin

Re: Window Ghosting on Dual Monitors

I don't know if anyone else gets this problem, but on windows 10 with the latest version of airdroid, there are random borders that appear when I switch from dual monitors to single. I know it is from airdroid because when I quit airdroid, these random borders disappear.

Hi, it's a known problem for us and we are still trying to solve it. Sorry for the inconvenience and please kindly wait.
Dora
Admin
Dejf.33

Hello,

I have the same issue in Win10. The border appears on startup, and it's the Login window that causes it (opened as "invisible" to login the user on ADWin startup).

(My guess would be that since the ADWin windows are "borderless" and "noresize", which makes them loose shadow unforunately, you have to force the shadow back (for example by forcing CS_DROPSHADOW flag), which leaves the shadow behind if you SW_HIDE the window or do something funky with it. I've had a similar issue.)

Waiting patiently for a fix ;)
Dejf.33
ray

Same Issue here.   See attached.  Please fix.  Thanks wrote:Hello,

I have the same issue in Win10. The border appears on startup, and it's the Login window that causes it (opened as "invisible" to login the user on ADWin startup).

(My guess would be that since the ADWin windows are "borderless" and "noresize", which makes them loose shadow unforunately, you have to force the shadow back (for example by forcing CS_DROPSHADOW flag), which leaves the shadow behind if you SW_HIDE the window or do something funky with it. I've had a similar issue.)

Waiting patiently for a fix ;)
Attachments
ghosting.JPG
ray
Michael+Farmer

It is also happening on Windows 7 Pro SP1 64 bit, with three monitors.
Michael+Farmer
Cody Peters

Same here, WIN 10 x64 triple monitors.

Can also confirm it only appears after the computer has been locked.

If you close and reopen air droid it is fine and will not return until you at least lock the computer. I do not know how logging off will affect this. I also have not paid enough attention during first boot to see if its there right away.
Cody Peters
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235461

Latest Member: ebrahim

Online: 36