Air Droid Blocking my ability to answer phonequestion

Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:01 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
musiclear
OP

Air Droid Blocking my ability to answer phone

I can not answer phone while air droid is connected. I swipe and swipe my phone, but it will not allow the call to connect.
musiclear
Lillian Admin

Re: Air Droid Blocking my ability to answer phone

I can not answer phone while air droid is connected. I swipe and swipe my phone, but it will not allow the call to connect.

Hi, do you mean that you can not have the notification of the phone call coming in your phone on pc, or you can not select "accept" to answer the phone?

Kindly note that if the phone is in 2G/3G/4G, when the phone call coming in, the network would be cut off, then connection between phone and pc would be cut off, thus you can not get the notification of the phone call.

And if is the second one,sorry that in the latest version, we have removed the "Accept" button when getting the phone call notification
Lillian
Admin
deepika

Hi, do you mean that you can not have the notification of the phone call coming in your phone on pc, or you can not select "accept" to answer the phone?

Kindly note that if the phone is in 2G/3G/4G, when the phone call coming in, the network would be cut off, then connection between phone and pc would be cut off, thus you can not get the notification of the phone call.

And if is the second one,sorry that in the latest version, we have removed the "Accept" button when getting the phone call notification
Does this mean the app doesnt provide the option of picking up calls from laptop though we are being notified?
deepika
Lillian Admin

Does this mean the app doesnt provide the option of picking up calls from laptop though we are being notified?

Hi, Yes, and we are sorry for any inconvenience that may have caused. You can choose to decline the phone call or mute it.
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235468

Latest Member: Bahare

Online: 59