AirMirror window size on Windows client.question

Sat May 02, 2015 1:41 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
Casper
OP

AirMirror window size on Windows client.

Hi.

I'm running AirDroid on a tablet with a retina 2048x1536 display.

When I open AirMirror on my Windows laptop I see only a postcard size window which way too small to be able to see what's going on on the Android device. My laptop display is 1280x800, but the size of the AirMirror window on my laptop is maybe 600x400 (estimating). 

How can I make the AirMirror window bigger so I can see what's going on on the Android device?
With the current small window I can't even read the biggest text on the screen, and it makes AirMirror almost unusable :(

Thanks.

Casper
Coffee Admin

Re: AirMirror window size on Windows client.

Hi.

I'm running AirDroid on a tablet with a retina 2048x1536 display.

When I open AirMirror on my Windows laptop I see only a postcard size window which way too small to be able to see what's going on on the Android device. My laptop display is 1280x800, but the size of the AirMirror window on my laptop is maybe 600x400 (estimating). 

How can I make the AirMirror window bigger so I can see what's going on on the Android device?
With the current small window I can't even read the biggest text on the screen, and it makes AirMirror almost unusable Image

Thanks. 

Sorry that you can't resize the window of AirMirror now. We've collected your feature request and will consider it. Please kindly wait.
Coffee
Admin
PCplague

Coffee wrote:
Hi.

I'm running AirDroid on a tablet with a retina 2048x1536 display.

With the current small window I can't even read the biggest text on the screen, and it makes AirMirror almost unusable Image

Thanks.

Sorry that you can't resize the window of AirMirror now. We've collected your feature request and will consider it. Please kindly wait.

I also have a 1920x1024 screen and the window is too small, is it possible to have the size duplicated or quadriplicated as a option, after all screens tend to became bigger and the eye sight tends to diminish with age....
PCplague
Coffee Admin

I also have a 1920x1024 screen and the window is too small, is it possible to have the size duplicated or quadriplicated as a option, after all screens tend to became bigger and the eye sight tends to diminish with age....

Working on this now. Pls kindly stay tuned :)
Coffee
Admin
Pauline Joy

Where is the solution for this? I am having the same issue and it is now 2017. Love your product but probably won't renew my account if this does not get resolved. Thank you for understanding.
Pauline Joy
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235390

Latest Member: Lê Tấn Cường

Online: 12