Still getting box on screen all the time

Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:17 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
skpManiac
OP

Still getting box on screen all the time

Hi there, the bug in the previous versions is back again

I get an outline of an oblong box on the screen all the time - I quit the program and the lines go so I know its Airdroid

Hope you can fix it soon as its really frustrating
skpManiac
Coffee Admin

Re: Stil getting box on screen all the time

I get an outline of an oblong box on the screen all the time - I quit the program and the lines go so I know its Airdroid

Sorry that we are still looking into this. We haven't found the root cause of this issue and it make it hard for us to fix it. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused :(
Coffee
Admin
skpManiac

Hi there, thanks for the reply

It went away for a while, so that makes it even stranger

Here is a screenshot, tonight I have 2 boxes, no idea what happened, its normally just the one
skpManiac
ken

Re: Still getting box on screen all the time

Sorry to pile on but this is getting close to intolerable. With the latest update, it's actually worse than it used to be: The box bleeds all the way through to my active application now. Airdroid works best for my needs, but there are alternatives if the Airdroid drawbacks start getting worse instead of better.
ken
Honza Morawiec

Happens to me to, really like the soft but that thing is just unbearable. It also sometimes appears above all my opened windows when changing virtual desktops in windows 10 if that helps anyhow. Hoping for a quick fix :)
Honza Morawiec
skpManiac

Coffee wrote:Sorry that we are still looking into this. We haven't found the root cause of this issue and it make it hard for us to fix it. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused :(

As you can see after latest update its actually much worse
I am going to have to remove the Program now I think - there are 2 layers, one in the same place its always been and a new ones that overlays every window on my system :'(

airdroid.JPG

Good luck sorting this out, once its fixed I may come back to Airdroid but for now I am looking into alternatives.
skpManiac
ken

I left Airdroid in 2015 but saw 4.0 was out so I decided to try again. Unfortunately, the problem is still there, two years later!
ken
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 51