Weird Desktop Issue

Sat May 02, 2015 8:22 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
ken
OP

Weird Desktop Issue

Noticed weird rectangle outline on my Win 7 desktop - see attd photo. The outline stays there even if I refresh the desktop, change wallpapers, etc. Like something is "behind" the desktop but there is no way to get rid of it, can't click on it, resize it, move it - the only thing that makes it go away is quitting Airdroid.
Attachments
20150501_084613_resized_1.jpg
ken
elbanditosombrero+airdroid

Re: Weird Desktop Issue

I have the exact same issue. For me there are two: the first is the invisble leftovers from the login window, and the second is for the main application interface. They're not cleaning up their windows properly somehow. It's similar to the outline you get of other applications when you hover over something on the taskbar.
Coffee Admin

Sorry, we are still looking into the cause of this issue :( Please kindly wait..
Coffee
Admin

I noticed that the windows show up after I have locked my workstation and then logged back in on Win 7.
noquarter42

This is happening to me with Windows 10 also, please fix it soon.
noquarter42
Ali Kafshi

noquarter42 wrote:This is happening to me with Windows 10 also, please fix it soon.

Same here, had this issue in W8.1 and now it's still there in W10. Would love an update on progress, thanks.
Ali Kafshi
NiklasO

Same here. Windows 10..
NiklasO
ken

Still happening in 2017, with new version.
ken
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 38