Software / hardware requirements and Airdroid functions for windows / add folders to backup and schedule automatic backu

Fri May 19, 2017 5:05 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
RubenArno
OP

Software / hardware requirements and Airdroid functions for windows / add folders to backup and schedule automatic backu

Software / hardware requirements and Airdroid functions for windows / add folders to backup and schedule automatic backup

Hello
I am testing the application for windows of airdroid and I generate some queries
1) How much does Airdroid consume on the PC, or what is the technical file of software and hardware requirements that it applies?
2) Is there a datasheet that shows the functions of Airdroid? To see its potential.

And something more concrete, than reading a little more about the product:
1) I want to make a backup copy including other options but: Photos and Videos, for example I want to include copy of the backups of whatsapp, and the contacts of the smartphone, how can I include those folders in the backup?
2) I can program that when the Windows Airdroid is open, the backup is activated automatically on the connected devices and inform the mail of the news?

Thank you very much, I hope your collaboration for these topics.

Ruben Arno

ESPAÑOL
Requisitos de software/hardware y funciones de Airdroid para windows / sumar carpetas a la copia de seguridad y programar backup automatico

Hola
Estoy probando la aplicacion para windows de airdroid y se me generan algunas consultas
1) Cuanto consume Airdroid en la PC, o cual es la ficha tecnica de requisitos de software y hardware que aplica ?
2) Hay alguna hoja de datos que muestre las funciones de Airdroid ? para ver su potencial.

Y algo mas concreto, que leer un poco mas sobre el producto:
1) Quiero hacer copia de backup incluyendo otras opciones mas que: Fotos y Videos, por ejemplo quiero incluir hacer copia de los backup de whatsapp, y de los contactos del smartphone, como puedo incluir esas carpetas en la copia de seguridad ?
2) Puedo programar que estando abierto el Airdroid de windows se active el backup en forma automatica en los dispositivos conectados y me informe al mail la novedad ?

Desde ya muchas gracias, espero su colaboracion para estos temas.

Ruben Arno
vorin likes this post.
RubenArno
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234877

Latest Member: NAVIN

Online: 59