How to stop weather desktop notificationsquestion

Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:47 am in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
clyfton
OP

How to stop weather desktop notifications

I am trying AirDroid again after a long time not using it.
There are certain notifications that I do not want to be bothered with on the PC.
One is google weather notifications. I am sure there will be others.
With MightyText I could allow or block every source, of which there were about a hundred on my device. I hope AirDroid has this feature.
On the device, in AirDrop App, when I go to DESKTOP NOTIF > ALLOWED APPS there are only 4 apps listed out of the hundred or so I mentioned. I certainly hope I am missing something because there are way more than 4 apps that can send notifications. Google is one of the choices. So if I uncheck Google, what other notifications will I miss besides weather ?
clyfton
Niki Admin

Re: How to stop weather desktop notifications

I am trying AirDroid again after a long time not using it.
There are certain notifications that I do not want to be bothered with on the PC.
One is google weather notifications. I am sure there will be others.
With MightyText I could allow or block every source, of which there were about a hundred on my device. I hope AirDroid has this feature.
On the device, in AirDrop App, when I go to DESKTOP NOTIF > ALLOWED APPS there are only 4 apps listed out of the hundred or so I mentioned. I certainly hope I am missing something because there are way more than 4 apps that can send notifications. Google is one of the choices. So if I uncheck Google, what other notifications will I miss besides weather ?
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

You can make some setting on desktop Airdroid to block some apps notification.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 41