Notification with Non English character cannot display correctly

Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:29 am in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Samson
OP

Notification with Non English character cannot display correctly

Whenever there are non English characters inside a notifications from the phone, the pop up window in the task bar only shown them as blank squares

Samson
Lillian Admin

Re: Notification with Non English character cannot display correctly

Whenever there are non English characters inside a notifications from the phone, the pop up window in the task bar only shown them as blank squares

Hi, Our developers are looking into the issue.

Would you please clarify the following issue for troubleshooting?

1 Do all the notifications have this issue?
2 Can you see the notification properly on the notification menu bar?
2 Does the same issue appear on web.airdroid.com? Would you please check if it works properly on web.airdroid.com?
3 Would you mind telling us the content of the notification? No offense and we just want to confirm the issue

Looking forward to your reply.
Lillian
Admin
Samson

Hi, Our developers are looking into the issue.

Would you please clarify the following issue for troubleshooting?

1 Do all the notifications have this issue?
2 Can you see the notification properly on the notification menu bar?
2 Does the same issue appear on web.airdroid.com? Would you please check if it works properly on web.airdroid.com?
3 Would you mind telling us the content of the notification? No offense and we just want to confirm the issue

Looking forward to your reply.
1 Yes
2 Yes, can see properly on the notification menu bar, however, as you can see from the below screen, App's name with Non English name also unable to display correctly on the left column...

3 Regarding web.airdroid.com, I don't know as I cannot see notification from there
4 You can see the notification contents from the above screen shoot, they are Japanese but same problem with Chinese characters.
Samson
Lillian Admin

1 Yes
2 Yes, can see properly on the notification menu bar, however, as you can see from the below screen, App's name with Non English name also unable to display correctly on the left column...

[sizeimg=100%xauto]http://forums.airdroid.com/files/images/AirDroid_2016-11-11_15-17-35.png[/sizeimg]

3 Regarding web.airdroid.com, I don't know as I cannot see notification from there
4 You can see the notification contents from the above screen shoot, they are Japanese but same problem with Chinese characters.

Hi, Thank you for clarifying the issue.

Would you please send us log files on your PC and phone for troubleshooting the issue?

You can find the log file here:
PC: C:\Users\admin\Documents\AirDroid\logs
Mac:
/Users/name/Library/Application Support/AirDroid/Logs
Phone:
SD card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/main.log

Or you can send it to support@airdroid.com with details of your problem
Lillian
Admin
paul_minton

It's a great service and you won't regret about the quality of your work! Just believe me, it's really worth it!
paul_minton
jeff

Bonjour comment pourrai-je faire pour avoir tout en francais je ne sais oas l'anglais ?
jeff
ShaneBond

I also suffer from this, I think the browser which you are using is not support the the multilingual or you have to check the option for multilingual. This was the cause due to which i suffered.
ShaneBond
MckinleyDavid

Thank you very much for the help. I hope that I will become easily able to manage the characters of non English words to be displayed.
MckinleyDavid
alinaaustin

It is very annoying to see the language that we do not recognize. This is a nice way to solve this problem. Thanks for the thread and the answers.
alinaaustin
Lucydale

Some time browser not support multiple languages and showing this type of language. this forum is helpful for everyone. thanks for solution support@airdroid.com
Lucydale
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234877

Latest Member: NAVIN

Online: 37