the remote conection failed

Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:40 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
4melya
OP

the remote conection failed

hi ia am a premium user of airdroid dekstop, but since this day, after update my airdroid dekstop into version 3.6.0.0, i cant control my phone as usualy, air miror is not conect when my pc and device at a diferent wifi conection (remote conection), its conected (airmiroring) only on local conection.. pc : win 8, device samsung J3pro,
4melya
Niki Admin

Re: the remote conection failed

hi ia am a premium user of airdroid dekstop, but since this day, after update my airdroid dekstop into version 3.6.0.0, i cant control my phone as usualy, air miror is not conect when my pc and device at a diferent wifi conection (remote conection), its conected (airmiroring) only on local conection.. pc : win 8, device samsung J3pro,

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We've got our tech team looking into this issue.

Would you please to try it again to see if it works?

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
IsabellEllie

The same problem happened when I connected my phone with this app. I had to refresh the app to get the new messages over my laptop screen.
IsabellEllie
Toni Carrera

I have the same issue. I am running Android Version 7.0. My phone is so hit, miss or maybe as to whether it connects or not. I am also Premium and running Airdriod through either IE or Edge.

Another question, how can I just tell it to connect via local, because when it does connect, it says its on a different network etc

So frustrating that I can't connect properly because this is exactly what I purchased Premium for after much debating with myself

Please can you advise.

Thanks in advance

TC
Toni Carrera
Niki Admin

The same problem happened when I connected my phone with this app. I had to refresh the app to get the new messages over my laptop screen.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please try to check the notification settings on your phone,if your phone's notification service,

it'll also can't receive the pop up notification.Please try as follow steps:

AirDroid > Tools > Desktop Notif. >Notification Mirror service > Switch to open (turn to Green)

We also made a GIF for you:

And then try to receive the notification on your computer.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234877

Latest Member: NAVIN

Online: 24