Missing SMS

Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:02 am in AirDroid Win

page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
jensrobot

Re: Missing SMS

I just registered for airdroid, and so far its awesome. Setup was flawless.
I have Huwai P9, and have these problems too. But AirMirror or AirIME can be used to control phone so you get the message log properly.
Too bad Huwai dont answer. Thanks to the devs for trying!
jensrobot
Jago

Still not any solutions?

I've got the same issue - I could send SMS from WIN app, but it does not appear in phone SMS app (Huawei P9, EMUI 4.X, Android 6.X). I change SMS ap from default to Google Messenger and returned away to default app but threre are no effect at all. Also I tried to use web AirDroid aplication - no effect. It works perfectly on ASUS ZenFone Go and Nexus 5X connected to the same PC but Huawei is proof for any probe I've been made so far. Help us pls
Jago
Lillian Admin

Still not any solutions?

I've got the same issue - I could send SMS from WIN app, but it does not appear in phone SMS app (Huawei P9, EMUI 4.X, Android 6.X). I change SMS ap from default to Google Messenger and returned away to default app but threre are no effect at all. Also I tried to use web AirDroid aplication - no effect. It works perfectly on ASUS ZenFone Go and Nexus 5X connected to the same PC but Huawei is proof for any probe I've been made so far. Help us pls
I just registered for airdroid, and so far its awesome. Setup was flawless.
I have Huwai P9, and have these problems too. But AirMirror or AirIME can be used to control phone so you get the message log properly.
Too bad Huwai dont answer. Thanks to the devs for trying!

Hello my friends,

Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused.

Kindly note that upgrading sms sent by non-default apps are decided by the phone system, but Huawei restricts upgrading the sms sent by the non-defalut apps to the phone. That's why the new sms doesn't show on the phone, and sorry that we can't do anything about that for now.

And we will keep updated about this issue when there is anything new.
And please feel free to let us know if you have found anything new about this
Lillian
Admin
Ludosm

nmcsilva wrote:Hi:

After read Charlene answer i wrote an e-mail to Huawei support. That e-mail contains both, the users complaints and admin Charlene answer. I hope huawei answer. In the future, my decision to purchase a Huawei smartphone, or other brand, can be influenced by this kind of experience (bad experience). So, if i had news from Huawei, i will update this post.

Best regards

hello. I still have the same issue. Any news from huawey ? Or workaround?
Thanks Much.
Ludosm
Niki Admin

Hi:

After read Charlene answer i wrote an e-mail to Huawei support. That e-mail contains both, the users complaints and admin Charlene answer. I hope huawei answer. In the future, my decision to purchase a Huawei smartphone, or other brand, can be influenced by this kind of experience (bad experience). So, if i had news from Huawei, i will update this post.

Best regards
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We have found a workaround and now the first (and only!) app to support displaying SMS
sending via AirDroid on Huawei devices which it restricted by design.

We've fix this issue in our latest vision 4.1.7.0, and you can go to googplay to download it.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... %3Dwww_get

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
BeckySpencer

You can resolved issue with ExpertTexting because Bulk SMS is the transfer of unlimited numbers of SMS messages to mobile phone terminals directly. Most businesses use them to connect with thousands of their customers and target audience every day for various purposes.

Try it: Bulk SMS
BeckySpencer
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 47