High CPU usage on Windows

Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:56 pm in AirDroid Win

page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
aleksi.vanttinen

Re: High CPU usage on Windows

Coffee wrote:@nramsugit @发光二极管 @nate miller @7stars @bencun @jeff wilson @matthew

Hi guys, do you still have this problem when using the latest version of AirDroid? If yes, pls attach the logs and exceptions here to help us troubleshoot.

Win:
Right click on AirDroid icon > select open file location > logs and exception.

Mac:
Create a file named log.dll in application support/airdroid/ Open AirDroid and log in. And then Click Finder > click Go > Press Alt until Library shows > Click Library > Application Support > AirDroid.

Phone:
/sdcard/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files

Yes the problem still exists. I'm on Win 10 64-bit. Core i7 4790K, CPU usage is 15% and it doesn't drop until I exit the entire AirDroid program on my computer. I also noticed that the high CPU load only starts when I'm using AirMirror and then use my computer's keyboard to type something into my phone. CPU load spikes up exactly when I press a key the first time using AirDroid keyboard, and then it stays high until exiting the entire program. Before the spiking, CPU usage is very low, just a percent or two. Logs from Windows and Android clients are in the attached zip file. I also put them on Dropbox:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17005234/Phononic/airdroid_logs_win_android.zip
Attachments
airdroid_logs_win_android.zip
(203.51 KB) Downloaded 89 times
aleksi.vanttinen
Alexander Morou

I'm experiencing this on a 48 core system (2 processors, both are E52680v3, 12-core processors with hyperthreading, 2x12x2) with 128GB of ram.

What the heck, why would it ever need to use that level of CPU usage?

I'll look into the logs later, I'm at work at the moment, I just happened to notice Task Manager pegged out at 100%
Alexander Morou
accord8

@nramsugit @发光二极管 @nate miller @7stars @bencun @jeff wilson @matthew

Hi guys, do you still have this problem when using the latest version of AirDroid? If yes, pls attach the logs and exceptions here to help us troubleshoot.

Win:
Right click on AirDroid icon > select open file location > logs and exception.

Mac:
Create a file named log.dll in application support/airdroid/ Open AirDroid and log in. And then Click Finder > click Go > Press Alt until Library shows > Click Library > Application Support > AirDroid.

Phone:
/sdcard/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files

Hi i have high mac usage as well, I just started using the app and my fan just turned on. Judging from the other posts, its not my mac. Others have super computers and they still experience slow usage. Im running on core 2duo 2.4 2009 macbook and my cpu is at 40-50% from the airdroid app. Let me know if there are any fixes on this issue.
accord8
ulysses

bencun wrote:Just to report: same thing here, 25% CPU usage even when I close the AirMirror window.

I installed Airdroid yesterday and I am facing the same issue of consistent high CPU usage. It is consistently showing more than 30% CPU utilization by Airdroid. Finally I had to stop Airdroid so that I can use my laptop for other work. From the forum messages I can see that even after a year of reporting this issue, the issue is very much there. Any solution to this problem?
ulysses
s5

I've been experiencing this problem too, for a long time now.

I'm on a Mac; the problem seems to have persisted through multiple versions of AirDroid and multiple versions of OS X. I occasionally try reinstalling things, changing settings, etc, but have never managed to determine what triggers it.

At some point, something always seems to "trigger" AirDroid into monopolizing an entire CPU core. It constantly runs at ~100%. I've left it running overnight - it never drops without exiting and restarting the program. At that point, it's only a matter of time before it happens again (though the amount of time seems to vary)

It's remarkably frustrating.
s5
kitchenarena

I also faced the High CPU Usage Problem and I thought Software like Aidroid are eating up all the CPU resources. But, I recently replaced, my Laptop 1 TB HDD with a 120 GB SSD and now I am not facing the CPU usage issue.
kitchenarena
govindsen

If you want to do online transaction then These routing numbers would be the best for you to do the online transactions on the go.

wells fargo routing number
govindsen
Katie Bell

It happens when you are using heavy programs on your computer and it makes your computer much slower and you have no other option except to remove it. There are numerous programs available in the market which can make these programs more compressed and easy to use. Try that!
Katie Bell
www.creditdeals.in

I also faced the High CPU Usage Problem and I thought Software like Aidroid are eating up all the CPU resources. After upgrading my laptop I don't see the problem.
    www.creditdeals.in
    David

I have SSD Drive but still I am facing the same problem.
    David
    (Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
    page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 69