screenshot , sms history and call histroy not showing

Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:29 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
Redmi 3S
OP

screenshot , sms history and call histroy not showing

Hello sir
when i am connect airdroid its connect but when i am open call histroy screen shot and message it not show after some time it shows blank this problem i have been faced from last 3 days
plz fix this issue as soon as possible i am waiting for yours reply
Attachments
IMG_4878.PNG
IMG_4877.PNG
Redmi 3S
Redmi 3S

Re: screenshot , sms history and call histroy not showing

Hello no one is there ?? also no reply to solve this problem
Redmi 3S
Redmi 3S

No one reply. !!! why ??
Redmi 3S
Redmi 3S

Hello sir
i m waiting for your reply from last 2 days ago on my problem no any reply and solution get from you !!
i have send all details of my problem both ways from destok clint as well as forum.airdroid.com but still my problem was not solve and no any reply
I am using latest version of airdroid in my phone 4.0.0.4
its connected to airdroid but after connecting remote data mode still showing me 0 mb use out of 200 mb . and screenshot shot open shows me blank call log not shown and sms also not showing plz solve this problem
thank you
Redmi 3S
xiaomi

my problem also same with with Moto E, whereas i use premium user, please fixed it soon, thank
xiaomi
sivaskaya

Web.airdroid.com kullaniyorum. Fakat bir turlu camera mesajlar arama kayitlari hic birine giremiyorum acmiyor.sbeebi nedir acaba.ne yapmam gerekiyor. Iletisim kurabilecegimiz soracagimiz bir tlf numarasi varsa verin arayip goruselim.primium uyelik kullaniyorum.ama bu sorunu yasamaktan sikildim.
sivaskaya
Lillian Admin

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply.
Do the issues appear on PC desktop client or not?
Would you pls also send us screenshots of the page when you open SMS and call history on web.airdroid.com on your computer?
THX!
Lillian
Admin
Redmi 3S

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply.
Do the issues appear on PC desktop client or not?
Would you pls also send us screenshots of the page when you open SMS and call history on web.airdroid.com on your computer?
THX!
HELLO SIR ,
Again this problem happend with me last time this problem was solved but now today in morning its work properly but from afternoon its doesnot show me anything not message no call history and screen shot also not opening its just loading and loading plz help me its so urgent
Redmi 3S
Lillian Admin

HELLO SIR ,
Again this problem happend with me last time this problem was solved but now today in morning its work properly but from afternoon its doesnot show me anything not message no call history and screen shot also not opening its just loading and loading plz help me its so urgent
Hi, sorry for the late reply.
To solve the issue for you more quickly and efficiently, would you please report this issue via Feedback with AirDroid on your device?
Steps: open AirDroid on your phone-->Me--> Settings-->About--> Feedback.
http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28318

Please do tick the box of “Attach error logs” so that our developers can check the issue for you. It would help us to gather the troubleshoot with more details (there’s no personal data collected), we shall be able to prioritize your request.

Should you have any further questions, always feel free to let us know anytime!
Lillian
Admin
DavonteKeefe

I too faced same problem when connecting my mobile. I have taken the college paper help to get the solution for this problem but I didn't get it. After reading this post, I got the perfect solution for this issue.
DavonteKeefe
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 22