Web Android Loginquestion

Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:54 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
ChrisAndroids
OP

Web Android Login

Hey - I have to scan my Airdroid QR every timne I start the airdroid web app.
The devices (phone and PC) stay the same all the time.
This makes airdroid more or less worthless because at least for me the sense of using airdroid is to remotely use my phone for things like texting. But as I have to scan the phone each time I can only use it when the phone is on my desk.

How can I tell airdroid that it's always the same PC and always the same phone so it would not need the scan.

Thanks
Chris
8 people like this post.
ChrisAndroids
Niki Admin

Re: Web Android Login

Hey - I have to scan my Airdroid QR every timne I start the airdroid web app.
The devices (phone and PC) stay the same all the time.
This makes airdroid more or less worthless because at least for me the sense of using airdroid is to remotely use my phone for things like texting. But as I have to scan the phone each time I can only use it when the phone is on my desk.

How can I tell airdroid that it's always the same PC and always the same phone so it would not need the scan.

Thanks
Chris
Thank you for your feedback.

You can enter your AirDroid account and password to login and choose "stay signed in for 2 weeks", then you don't need to use phone to scan QR code every time.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
26 people like this post.
Niki
Admin
ChrisAndroids

Hm, 2 weeks only. But ok. Thank you.
ChrisAndroids
GeorginaBooth

Android was initially intended for Digital Camera however soon Andy Rubin and Rich Miner understood that it doesn't have that much market to target, and they move towards building more quick witted cell phone and soon after a while Google obtained it and they have changed the predetermination of Android now Android has progressed toward becoming something which could do anything.
p mat likes this post.
GeorginaBooth
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235017

Latest Member: fff

Online: 22