How to get the recent apps button on an old Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (Kitkat 4.4.2)?question

Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:32 am in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
TheCric
OP

How to get the recent apps button on an old Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (Kitkat 4.4.2)?

On my (old : don't say it ) Samsung Galaxy Note 2 the recent apps list appears when you hold the home button for a while
Clearly the interface of AirDroid is done for more recent Android versions and the Task Switch button does not work

Do you have any recommendations for a recent task switcher app who could replace the feature of this button ?

And please don't tell me to change my phone : I WILL NOT
TheCric
TheCric

Re: How to get the recent apps button on an old Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (Kitkat 4.4.2)?

Ok since nobody has replied in a week, I reply to myself and tell what i have found as this could help those in need:
to activate by just a click and open exactly the same panel as Galaxy Note 2 when you long press the home button,
I have found "Kill Recent App" which act as the original from Samsung but the click zone in in the notification panel
==> which means you get it on AirDroid by a swipe down + 1 click

To choose between the last used apps, you can also use "Recent App Switcher - DIESEL"
which is also activated on AirDroid by a swipe down and then choose the app

This apps are very useful to airdroid with AirMirror when used on a Galaxy Note 2 with KitKat 4.4.2
Feel free to complete this list by a next message
TheCric
rekhasre

Re: How to get the recent apps button on an old Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (Kitkat 4.4.2)?

couchtuner 2 is an excellent website that has been offering all the latest movies and TV series since the beginning of the year 2010
rekhasre
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 42