Failed to download due to network issues

Tue May 08, 2018 1:48 am in AirDroid Win

page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
DocZ

Re: Failed to download due to network issues

This is BS, this network error is on YOU. We paid - fix it. Just started using this and MULTIPLE Network Error DL issues
DocZ
Kaity Kate

I also can't download files. It's so annoying.
Kaity Kate
Niki Admin

This is BS, this network error is on YOU. We paid - fix it. Just started using this and MULTIPLE Network Error DL issues

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

When you download the file from AirDroid, please make sure that AirDroid is opening on your device.

Because ​sometimes AirDroid will killed by the phone's process and it will make the connection interrupt, then the download will fail.

So when you download file, please put the AirDroid on the foreground and don't lock the screen.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Niki Admin

Hi,

When you download the file from AirDroid, please make sure that AirDroid is opening on your device.

Because ​sometimes AirDroid will killed by the phone's process and it will make the connection interrupt, then the download will fail.

So when you download file, please put the AirDroid on the foreground and don't lock the screen.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Dave

Niki wrote:
Hi,

Best Regards,

I am having this same issue, are you really not going to respond?
Dave
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235028

Latest Member: Jasika

Online: 37