Error de conexion

Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:43 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
zascamovil
OP

Error de conexion

Buenas tardes.

Desde ayer noche (13/01) y todo el dia de hoy (14/01) no puedo conectar con el telefono, me sale error de conexion, compruebe la red del dispositivo.....

El telefono es un Xiaomin Mi Max y la red va estupendamente y he comprobado el telefono y esta todo correcto

Que puedo hacer o a que se debe este fallo?

Gracias
zascamovil
Lillian Admin

Re: Error de conexion

Buenas tardes.

Desde ayer noche (13/01) y todo el dia de hoy (14/01) no puedo conectar con el telefono, me sale error de conexion, compruebe la red del dispositivo.....

El telefono es un Xiaomin Mi Max y la red va estupendamente y he comprobado el telefono y esta todo correcto

Que puedo hacer o a que se debe este fallo?

Gracias
As for the connecting issue, would you please tell us the following info so that we can better assist you?

1. Does the issue happen when you are connecting to the phone from PC desktop client or web.airdroid.com?
2. Is it LAN connection mode (same WiFi) or remote connection mode (different WiFi)?
3. Can you reconnect to the phone if you open the phone manually or open AirDroid on your phone?
4. The device model and Android version you are using.

And please take a look at the post about AirDroid disconnecting issue if it helps: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15947
Always feel free to let us know if you need further help
Lillian
Admin
zascamovil

As for the connecting issue, would you please tell us the following info so that we can better assist you?

1. Does the issue happen when you are connecting to the phone from PC desktop client or web.airdroid.com?
2. Is it LAN connection mode (same WiFi) or remote connection mode (different WiFi)?
3. Can you reconnect to the phone if you open the phone manually or open AirDroid on your phone?
4. The device model and Android version you are using.

And please take a look at the post about AirDroid disconnecting issue if it helps: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15947
Always feel free to let us know if you need further help

Hola Lillian.
1.- Ocurre de vez en cuando bien desde la web como del ordenador (ahora llevo dos dias que no se conecta)
2.- La coneccion es desde diferente wifi y desde diferente conecion de datos de telefono (pero antes iba bien)
3.- No porque estoy en madrid y el ordenador en casa
4.- el modelo es BQ aquiaris M5 y Xiaomin Mi Max ambos con android 6
Gracias.
zascamovil
camacho

Me pasa lo mismo alguna solución
camacho
Parker

Me pasa lo mismo alguna solución

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback,

Would you please give us more details of the problem you have meat?

Does any error message pop up?

It would be helpful if you could show us the screenshot of error page.

Best Regards.
Parker
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 24