AirMirror Stuck on Connecting Page

Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:36 am in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
carlitocarlin
OP

AirMirror Stuck on Connecting Page

Most features work just fine through the my Windows 7 client connecting to my Android (running on 4.4.2), and every time I try to connect to my device using AirMirror, it just gets stuck on the connecting page.
I have the most recent app on my phone, and the most recent program installed on my computer, is anyone else having this issue, or knows of any possible issues that could be preventing AirMirror from working properly?

Thanks in advance!
carlitocarlin
jrgairdroid

Title

+1
I have latest ver of Mac Airdroid.app (3.0.0) and a Nexus 4 not rooted running 4.4.4 with beta AirDroid 3 v 3.0 (latest, used check 'Update' menu) and if on the Mac App I click to launch AirMirror I get 'Failed to get root permission' (screenshot https://db.tt/vIdEbhGW).

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Android app, no change.

Happy to try suggestions, cheers
jrgairdroid
CHeine

Title

@alanb I at first got the 'Failed to get root permission' screen too, try double checking SuperSU (or whateve root app you use) on your phone to make sure that the permission to airdroid is enabled?
I'm having the AirMirror problem even without the root issue.
CHeine
Chas7683ea

Title

I am rooted, have SuperSU set to Grant root permission, yet also get stuck on the connecting page.
I have a Galaxy S4 running 4.4.2 and a Win7 running AirDroid 3.

Any help would be appreciated.
Chas7683ea
ASimas

Title

Dieron alguna solucion tengo el mismo problema.
ASimas
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi all,

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

AirMirror is still in the beta stage and we are working hard to make it support more devices. Please kindly wait when we are improving the compatibility.

Thanks for your patience and support for AirDroid :)
LVHAlfons
CHeine

Title

^awesome to hear a response, would love to hear updates whenever you get them!
CHeine
Chas7683ea

Title

Agreed. Look forward to having this working! Thanks for your hard work.
Chas7683ea
LeonieBaum

Title

Same problem here. Galaxy S4 with Android 4.4.2 and windows 7 client. Recently Airdroid had an update and i thought this problem would be solved, but it continues here.
LeonieBaum
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 22