Failed to sign in. (-26000)

Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:37 am in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
DThorp
OP

Title

Will the windows program work with a proxy? I'm unable to log on to the program and received this message: Failed to connect to the server (-26000)

These error messages show up in the exception log:

Function Name:RemoteWebSocket_OnError
System.Exception: Connect failed.TimedOut
DThorp
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

We are more than happy that AirDroid 3 is welcomed by so many users. The server is under high pressure, so something goes wrong with the login service. Our developers are working on this issue now, please kindly wait. Really sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.
LVHAlfons
MDSheldon

Title

Where can I setup http proxy?
MDSheldon
beso85

Title

Hi,
I have the same issue : behind a proxy and having a 26000 code error.
beso85
beso85

Title

I tried from home with my Xperia SP and my PC windows 7 : it works !
In my office with the same phone, wondows 7 also it does not work => proxy most probably.
See my new post about having the connection between PC and phone using USB cable connection ????
beso85
AnalisaLar

Title

I am getting the same error using the desktop client on a Mac running Yosemite. Congratulations on being one of the select to own a OnePlus One. Production seems to be ramping up, but still falling short of demand which is ramping upm faster.
I ordered a Black Friday special OPO 64GB Sandstone, hope to have this by Christmas (Excited!). I am looking to AirDroid to help me with the file transfer on changing phones, but beyond that will use AirDroid's to monitor phone activity (SMS, etc) on my desktop.
AnalisaLar
jokegrill8

Title

Here on my Mac have the same problem. I can not login. Give login failure. "Failed to Sing in. -26 000 error" Any ideas?
jokegrill8
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 21