Failed to connect to the server -23000

Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:11 am in AirDroid Win

page 6 / 8 << 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 >> go to
AnalisaLar

Title

aminnateghian wrote: ... "Uncheck" > Use a proxy server ....

This solution did not work for me.
I get a -26000 error. I have a Mac Pro running OSX Yosemite. None of my proxy options are checked on.
AnalisaLar
burnmatoaka

Title

After more than 2 weeks of frustrating exploration, trying this, trying that..... it's now working. I downloaded and installed the latest apk from Airdroid. Coffee sent it to me, I don't want to insert a link to it here because I might insert the wrong one. They had sent me 2 previously that did not work. The link is available here in several places if you just look. But the bottom line is, it worked FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!! Be sure to uninstall your existing applications in both phone and computer before installing apk and carefully follow directions for installing the apk. Just take your time.
burnmatoaka
Robertop

Title

I'm sorry Airdroid support but this isn't simply a network instability issue. Running a fiddler session at the time of attempting to log with the windows client makes it abundantly clear that there's a network misconfiguration on your end.

Upon loading the client, it sends the following request: (information in the URL below represented in Caps was replaced to prevent unique identification)
GET https://srv3.airdroid.com/p14/DeviceAll ... NID_t=T_ID HTTP/1.1
Host: srv3.airdroid.com

Response:
HTTP/1.1 502 Bad Gateway
Content-Type: text/html
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 16:54:37 GMT
Server: nginx
Content-Length: 166
Connection: keep-alive

502 Bad Gateway

502 Bad Gateway

nginx

I have now tried to connect over 100 times. I've reinstalled over 20. I've given this application about 10 times more effort to try and work than any other, ever. Please take another look at your service provider's network configuration because this is what is making this application not work, not "network instability".
Robertop
AdriannBur

Title

On my Windows 8 computer, running the latest version of AirDroid, when I try to sign in I get "Failed to connect to the server (-23000)". How do I fix this? I'm able to access the Internet and airdroid.com without any issues.
AdriannBur
WadeBurban

Title

Me too using Desktop Client version 3.0.2 under Windows XP.

Failed to connect to the server (-23000)
WadeBurban
NathanNguy

Title

It happens since I downloaded the windows app (18 days ago)... If I can help in anyway in solving the problem I will gladly help....
NathanNguy
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 6 / 8 << 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235395

Latest Member: dhams

Online: 16