Windows 8.1 -22000 error: Failed to connect to the server

I installed PC version - OK
The windows firewall asks permission - OK
It got an update - OK
It failed to sign in - FAILED
MCribbs
steppek

Title

Ok, I was able to login on the windows client for the first time. However this is useless to me because the app on my s4 is still crashing everytime I open it.
steppek
wontongo

Title

Hello all. Just some feedback on this error: I had the -23000 error yesterday, but whatever you've done has repaired it as I'm able to login just fine today! Many thanks :)
wontongo
MCribbs

Title

Now it's working! Thank you guys!
MCribbs
ujytd

Title

Same problem here. I was unable to connect at all during the beta using the Windows client. Now I get the -23000 server error. I have reinstalled several times without any luck.
ujytd
porch00soap

Title

I'd check firewall permissions. When I first fired up the Airdroid desktop client, the Windows FW asked me to give the client permission to access the web. I did that and it worked like a charm, no need to run as administrator or anything else (note that I have an admin-level login anyway though).

BTW, the desktop client is nothing special. I'll probably stick mostly to the web server version which has more features.
porch00soap
JeffryBara

Title

I can't login from my Windows client (v3.0.1).I can login from web and in my Profile, Login Records, there is a line with the comment "Kick out".
What does it mean? Thanks!
JeffryBara
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 4 / 8 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235026

Latest Member: Rafael Furquim

Online: 23