Failed to connect to the server -23000

Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:11 am in AirDroid Win

page 3 / 8 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8 >> go to
ReaganCVT

Title

Seems to be working okay now, but it still has lots of bugs, like sending texts doesn't work properly, contacts picture are not loading, the right lower desktop notification is annoying because it won't dissappear after a few seconds. Also it asked me to update my mobile app to airdroid 3, wich i had already done, but after lots of tries it connected. There still seems to be a lot of work that needs to be done for this to work properly.
ReaganCVT
CHeine

Title

I had no problem with it prior to today, but now I'm getting the -23000 bug as well. Rooted Galaxy note II running Android 4.4.2 rooted with SuperSU, and AirDorid 3 on Win7
CHeine
lvanrhyn

Title

Same problem here too. Running Windows 8.1 and I allowed the program through firewall..also tried reinstalling with Admin and still not connecting..error 23000.... but I can connect through web browser one fine though....
lvanrhyn
robtoast

Title

I read about the product today, installed the Android app, installed the Windows exe (Win 7), first without being specifically the ADMIN, and then a second time (after uninstalling) with being explicitly the ADMIN. The first time I was able to 'sign up', but then was unable to see my LG G3 phone (which was running the app and was successfully showing my home wireless network). The second time I cannot 'sign in', getting both the 23000 and 22000 errors instead.
I also happen to have a program called Charles, that lets me see web traffic, and any issues that may occur. It is telling me that: SSL Proxying not enabled for this host: enable in Proxy Settings, SSL locations. The sites that are having an issues are: https://id3.airdroid.com:443 and https://srv3.airdroid.com:443
So, while all of this sounds and looks great, it seems to be dead in the water right out of the gate. Is the company typically responsive or not to such issues?
robtoast
ellipse2411

Title

Same bug 22000 with MacBook Yosemite 10.10.1. Is there a way to install Airdrop differently to avoid the bug?
ellipse2411
LGGSaTX

Title

Same 22000 bug on Mac OS Yoesmite as well. Please fix this! Can sign in on my phone, but not computer.
LGGSaTX
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

We are more than happy that AirDroid 3 is welcomed by so many users. The server is under high pressure, so something goes wrong with the login service. Our developers are working on this issue now, please kindly wait. Really sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 8 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235051

Latest Member: Małgorzata Kond

Online: 4