Failed to connect to the server -23000

Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:11 am in AirDroid Win

page 5 / 8 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 >> go to
porch00soap

Title

I'd check firewall permissions. When I first fired up the Airdroid desktop client, the Windows FW asked me to give the client permission to access the web. I did that and it worked like a charm, no need to run as administrator or anything else (note that I have an admin-level login anyway though).

BTW, the desktop client is nothing special. I'll probably stick mostly to the web server version which has more features.
porch00soap
JeffryBara

Title

I can't login from my Windows client (v3.0.1).I can login from web and in my Profile, Login Records, there is a line with the comment "Kick out".
What does it mean? Thanks!
JeffryBara
TonyNisbet

Title

same problem, error code -26000, android: sony xperia z1 running 4.4.4, pc: windows 8.1 with airdroid for windows 3.
TonyNisbet
MindaFlore

Title

i'm facing the same issue
MindaFlore
AnalisaLar

Title

I have been getting the same error code -26000. This is on my Mac Pri OSx 10.10.1. when trying tologin to the OSx app, connecting to android 4.0.4 on a HTC One S.
This error on login seems to spawn any of several error codes, and occurs with both PC and Mac desktop architectures. If I am reading the treads correctly, the error doean'rt present thesame way in all cases, but I could be interpreting that incorrectly. What is clear is that this is a high level error, and it has spurred a dozen threads on this forum.

In one of those threads, someone in a position to know posted: "Our developers are working on this issue now, please kindly wait. Really sorry for any inconvenience this has caused."

I am in a position to be patient, a fixed AirDroid on y desktop is worth waiting for, I will use the web application for now.
AnalisaLar
jokegrill8

Title

In my Mac i have -26000 error code. I can login in my Browser but not in my Airdroid Client. Please
jokegrill8
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Most of the errors happen because of unstable network environment or temporary server connection failure. Usually, tying to sign in again could solve the issue.

More details of the error code: http://help.airdroid.com/customer/porta ... code-mean-
LVHAlfons
LVHAlfons

Title

Thank you all for your patience and support for AirDroid and we are deeply sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused for all of you.

Most of the errors happen because of unstable network environment or temporary server connection failure. Usually, trying to sign in again could solve the issue.

More details of the error code: http://help.airdroid.com/customer/porta ... code-mean-

And we are keep working on improving the stability of AirDroid Windows/Mac, you can expect a better AirDroid in the future updates :)

Thanks again!
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 5 / 8 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235019

Latest Member: lying lichen

Online: 29