Airdroid 3.0.2 Do not disturb does not function

Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:31 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Sackese
OP

Airdroid 3.0.2 Do not disturb does not function

Hello

When playing games and watching films AirDroid for Windows disturbs by taking focus from the game/video window. The Do not disturb function does not help.

I play HOG's so "the action" is not lost, but it is very annoying when you concentrate and out of a sudden the focus is taken over.

When I close the Airdroid Process this problem dissapears, and when I open it again the problem reappears.
Sackese
LVHAlfons

Title

@Sackese,

You mean you've enabled Do Not Disturb mode but you still receive notifications? Or?

How to dismiss all notifications:
AirDroid Windows:Go to Settings of AirDroid Windows > enable "Do Not Disturb" mode:ImageAirDroid Mac:Click AirDroid on the menu bar > enable "Do Not Disturb" mode:Image
LVHAlfons
LVHAlfons

Title

@Sackese,
Thanks for the contentious feedback.

This is a known issue and we are looking into this now. Please kindly stay tuned.

Thanks!
LVHAlfons
LVHAlfons

Title

@Sackese.

Are you playing games/watching films in full-screen mode?

Everytime a notice pops up, AirDroid will take the focus?
LVHAlfons
bruce2u2

Title

No, a notice does not have to happen (ever).

The apparent cause that I have noticed is `Helper.exe` causes all windows to lose focus.

Every time it starts (and it starts randomly at any given time) it will minimize, lose focus, and it doesn't even have to be a full screen app. You can be running any window and you will lose focus (without minimizing).
bruce2u2
NydiaYYRgv

Title

http://forum.airdroid.com/discussion/14 ... -intervals
@Coffee_Administrator - thank you for confirmation of the problem.

This is the same issue as mine.
AirDroid steals focus in regular time intervals, despite no notifications incoming.
HOWEVER, I'd like to compare notes.
@Sackese - what apps do you have on your Android device?
- Spotify
- some mp3 player
- gmail
- regular email
- games that output notifications
- apps with 'fake' notifications to stay active and escape ANR (adblock, rotation control, Battery Monitor Widget)
- do you have problems with high battery drain?

It is possible that these apps or services fool Airdroid's notification intercepting mechanism.
NydiaYYRgv
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235392

Latest Member: derecterA

Online: 15