Incomplete messages in notification panel

Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:17 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
LVHAlfons

Title

@mac_see,

Sorry for the late reply.

1. I've just tried WhatsApp, the whole message could be shown in the notification center:

If you got an empty notification, that's a bug and we're looking into it now.

2 & 3 . If "messages from 2 conversations." is the only pop-up you got on your device, sorry that you can't view the detailed messages. AirDroid just mirror notifications to your desktop.

4. There isn't a notification center on web.airdroid.com now. I've collected this feature request and we'll try to improve in future updates.

5. The database can't be decoded due to our security policy (and the encoded data are the same to the notifications you saw before).

If you are using a rooted Android 4.4.x device, you may try AirMirror feature to control your device: http://help.airdroid.com/customer/porta ... -airmirror

AirMirror is still in the beta stage and it may not be compatible with all devices. We're working hard to improve it :)
LVHAlfons
LVHAlfons

Title

@mac_see
We are still looking into this issue now. If there's a test version available for you, I'll let you know.
LVHAlfons
LVHAlfons

Title

@mac_see
Thanks for your continuous feedback and sorry for the late reply.

It's impossible to decode the messages stored in airnotify100.db, really sorry about that.

We used End-to-end encryption (E2EE) to protect both confidentiality and integrity. E2EE can prevent intermediary from being able to discover or tamper with the content of communications. Your private information (including account credential, SMS, notification and other sensitive data) will be encrypted and transferred via secure channel, and we never store them on the server.

As to the unusual situation you mentioned, I've sent it to the developers, they are looking into this now.

We are going to release a new version in a week, and the issue of "notification disappear" will be fixed in this version. Please update then to see if the issue still remains.

You mentioned that you want an older version, you want AirDroid 3.0.0? Or?
LVHAlfons
LVHAlfons

Title

@mac_see
Can I contact you via email? Is the email you used in this forum a valid one? I'll send the older version to you via email.
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235021

Latest Member: W.R-以藏-

Online: 31