Quick reply not working?

Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:04 am in AirDroid Win

page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Diego Tobar

Re: Quick reply not working?

Did you have the option in previous version? The Android version of your device?

I just started using airdroid today and have only been able to use the quick reply feature a handful of times. The other times it will just show me the notification on my desktop and give me the options to dismiss or block. When clicking on the notification it does not open the desktop client and I have to go to my desktop to open it. When it has worked,it works fine but I would really enjoy if it always gave me the option. Maybe my settings are correct??..
Diego Tobar
Tara

i am also facing the same problem, can anyone provide solutions for this
Tara
Coffee Admin

I just started using airdroid today and have only been able to use the quick reply feature a handful of times. The other times it will just show me the notification on my desktop and give me the options to dismiss or block. When clicking on the notification it does not open the desktop client and I have to go to my desktop to open it. When it has worked,it works fine but I would really enjoy if it always gave me the option. Maybe my settings are correct??..

You are trying to reply SMS? Or WhatsApp/FB Messenger/Line/Telegram messages? The Android version of your device? Any screenshots?

Some notification pop-ups can be replied.

And here's an article on why you can't reply to WhatsApp messages. Check if it helps: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15694
Coffee
Admin
Giuliano Riccio

My client always shows my device (nexus 7 2013) as not connected even though I'm getting notifications.

If I try to delete an email or reply a whatsapp message from the notification, it will say that it wasn't able to do it.

Logs and exceptions folders don't have any file made today or yesterday.
Giuliano Riccio
Coffee Admin

My client always shows my device (nexus 7 2013) as not connected even though I'm getting notifications.

If I try to delete an email or reply a whatsapp message from the notification, it will say that it wasn't able to do it.

Does Web work? And can you send a screenshot of the error message? Thanks.
Coffee
Admin
Giuliano Riccio

The web says it cannot connect. I'm not on the same Wi-Fi network at the moment.
Here it is a screenshot:

Another one:

Giuliano Riccio
Giuliano Riccio

Coffee wrote:

i tried at home and in my LAN it connects without problems.
It looks like it won't work with a remote connection using the web or desktop app.
Do I've to check if a specific port is open even thought I'm getting notifications in the desktop app?
Giuliano Riccio
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235472

Latest Member: Bax

Online: 78