AirDroid Win and Mac Sign In Failure Diagnostic Self Help Guide, Tech Savvy Preferred

Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:46 pm in AirDroid Win

page 11 / 12 << 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 >> go to
TFCCelia87

Title

my error is -26000 and i couldnt find the logyeokyungpark@gmail.com
TFCCelia87
Uday

Re: AirDroid Win and Mac Sign In Failure Diagnostic Self Help Guide, Tech Savvy Preferred

HI
I'm getting "Failed to connect to server (-26000)"
Userid: udaygulati@gmail.com

Thanks.
Ugulati
Uday
Adrian+Yee

Re: AirDroid Win and Mac Sign In Failure Diagnostic Self Help Guide, Tech Savvy Preferred

error -10802

my email is inlexemia@gmail.com

pleasea advice. thank you.

Adrian+Yee
zaffr+wan

I`m getting error 26860 and there`s no log file in airdroid folder. My email is azfar.yezz@gmail.com
zaffr+wan
Todd G

Can't log in from Windows client:      "Failed to connect to server (-26860)"

tpgianfala@gmail.com

------------Time:5/16/2015 10:55:17 PM---------------
Function Name:LivUpdate
0 :  : AirDroid.exeCheckUpdate : AirDroid
------------Time:5/16/2015 10:57:44 PM---------------
Function Name:RemoteWebSocket_OnError
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
------------Time:5/16/2015 10:58:19 PM---------------
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
------------Time:5/16/2015 10:59:36 PM---------------

Todd G
Theo

error -10802

my email is:theo.bester@vodamail.co.za

pleasea advice. thank you.
Theo
Rami Kashani

I just get "Failed to connect to server" no error codes. email: ramikashani@gmail.com
Rami Kashani
Manuel

I'm using Airdroid since 3-4 months, first it was working fine but since I loaded Yosemite on my Mac (Version 10.10.3) it always gives me error -26000. The AirdDroid directory is missing from my Library/Application Support/.
Would be great if you could help me out. My email is manuel.cina@gmail.com.
Manuel
williejmackey

AirDroid + Windows 7 sign-in Failure -10802

[UPDATE] When I go to www.airdroid.com, I CAN log in ... but when I use the Windows 7 desktop icon, I CANNOT log in !!! Is there a way to access my Windows 7 desktop client via url, i.e. www.airdroid.com/XXX ???

Somewhere on the AirDroid support forum, it states for sign-in error 10802 to go to
https://id3.airdroid.com/p14/pc/signin ... When I do, I get the result: {"code":"-1","msg":"wrong q"}

[ORIGINAL MESSAGE ] Just installed AirDroid on HTC One M9 + tired, old Windows 7 laptop + IE 11. When I try to sign-in on desktop, I get Error 10802.

AirDroid sign-in on HTC was fine and I responded to the Gmail message on my laptop + installed the AirDroid Windows software.

The only item in the AirDroid log folder is a 2Kb 20150723.dll file. (attached)
I am an old mainframe/mini-computer person ... not at all a smartphone / app person ... and am at home using xfinitywifi access pass on laptop + T-Mobile 4G on my HTC. T-Mobile was a really big mistake as 4G fades in-and-out ... mostly out ... even though a TMO cell tower is right down the street!

No actual home network, so AirDroid or any other Wi-Fi file transfer app may not even work for me.

I am just playing around, am NOT a Wi-Fi / 4G fan ... and it is much easier to just to attach a "quality" (not just any) USB cable between HTC + laptop to transfer files using MTP and HTC Sync Manager.

Attachments
20150723.zip
(1017 Bytes) Downloaded 87 times
williejmackey
Burhan

Hi I am trying to sign in on the PC program and I'm getting error code -10814. When I try to click on the google+ logo to sign in that way it fails to load.

i am having the same issue, have you come up with a solution????
Burhan
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 11 / 12 << 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 30