Failed to connect to the server (-26860)

Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:40 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
jeffro0625
OP

Failed to connect to the server (-26860)

I don't know if it's a new update, but everytime I try to log into the program this error (26860) keeps coming up. Have reset password multiple times but no success
jeffro0625
wwwhershcom

Title

Same Problem !!!
Since leaving the client version to install yet I could not use because I always have some error which does not allow me to connect .....
wwwhershcom
SHZJulian

Title

For me same problem.I can log into the app and on the web page but I can't log into the client.
using Win7 64bit.
Does it require any "special" port?
SHZJulian
sagarm80

Title

Same problem for me.The network I'm on haven't got any ports blocked for outgoing traffic
I'm on Windows 8.1 and according to Fiddler I can see that the application is making requests to your server successfully.

The log however says this:
------------Time:2015-01-21 09:18:52---------------
Function Name:RemoteWebSocket_OnError
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
sagarm80
KendalChil

Title

I have the same problem and the same error code :
PC Windows 7
+
Android baseband updated today : I9195XXUCNK4

But the problem seems to be to log in the windows airdroid client : impossible to log in even after having changed my pw several times.
KendalChil
patch1532

Title

Hi

I had the same issue but found that the service "IKE and AuthIP IPsec Keyring Modules" was not started on my machine.

I started that and Airdroid works fine now.

Hope that helps someone...

c:
patch1532
deepakblogger2014

Title

connection failed.
it used to be working good and fast with my asus zenfone 6 and samsung note 2 even with mobile network.
but it seems like failed to connect to web and even my pc airdroid 3 program..
is it the server problems or the apps problems?
deepakblogger2014
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235020

Latest Member: janny

Online: 35