AirDroid 3.0.3 Repeatedly Crashing on Startup on Mac OS/X

Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:02 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
LVHAlfons

Title

@Yaki,
Thanks for your feedback. I've forwarded this to the devs, they are looking into this now.
LVHAlfons
KermitLomb

Title

Same issue here. The client crashes shortly after start up. OS 10.7.5 Don't know if it is related but the web interface also crashes. Can connect and do some work but the tab will suddenly close. Has happened on both Safari and Chrome.
KermitLomb
Juggernaut44

Title

I'm crashing too with OSX 10.8.3. The crash occurs during the "Authenticating ..." process after clicking the "Sign In" button. Attached is generated Problem Report.
Juggernaut44
teixfranci

Title

I'm an ordinary Mac user (OSX 10.7.5) who's loved Airdroid for 2 years. I just updated to the new version and it also crashes during the "Authenticating..." process. I can't find the older version for Mac. Google Playstore keeps wanting to download the 3.0.3.1 version on my Galaxy S3. I'M STUCK.
I loved Air Droid and now I'm furious at this incompetence and lack of updates since 19 January when the "devs" were supposedly looking into the problem!!
teixfranci
Vatharian

Title

Try to tell your firewall to accept incoming connections for AirDroid. Helped here.
Vatharian
LVHAlfons

Title

@all
We've made some fixes on this issue. And the new update will be available soon. Please update and try again then.

Thanks!
LVHAlfons
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235447

Latest Member: Polo

Online: 52