Blurry AirMirror image (v3.0.3.1 on Win7)

Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:18 am in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
PersimmonPhil
OP

Blurry AirMirror image (v3.0.3.1 on Win7)

I have AirDroid desktop client 3.0.3.1 installed on Win7SP1, with a GeForce210 GPU and Acer monitor. The Android device is a rooted LG Optimus Fuel (KitKat). This is what the PC-side AirMirror image looks like:

It was the same in v3.0.2. This blurriness is most a hindrance where AirMirror otherwise should be most beneficial, with small type faces in a terminal window.

Anybody know of this is fix-able, and if so, how?
PersimmonPhil
Uruk

Re: Blurry AirMirror image (v3.0.3.1 on Win7)

Now up to v3.1.0.0

SS,DD.
Uruk
Coffee Admin

Planned to be improved in next version. Please kindly stay tuned :D
Coffee
Admin
Uruk

I just updated both ends (v3.1.2.0) and I'm happy to report the AirMirror image is much better, easily good enough that I can remotely use any of the KitKat GUI-based apps, and can even do CLI in a terminal window.  Writing scripts on a 3.5" screen is a PITA, and was not possible with AirMirror before this update.

Great work, gents.  Mercy beer cups!
Uruk
Coffee Admin

I just updated both ends (v3.1.2.0) and I'm happy to report the AirMirror image is much better, easily good enough that I can remotely use any of the KitKat GUI-based apps, and can even do CLI in a terminal window.  Writing scripts on a 3.5" screen is a PITA, and was not possible with AirMirror before this update.

Great work, gents.  Mercy beer cups! 

Glad to hear that! Oh, btw, there's an activity on the Before & After image quality of AirMirror, maybe you can join in and win AirDroid Premium: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15701 
Coffee
Admin
Coffee Admin

#Update# 

AirDroid v3.1.2 released on May 22nd, 2015 has improved the connection stability, smoothness and image quality of AirMirror. More details of this update: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15685
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 59