Display "Company Name" field in contact search results?

Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:47 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

brianchris
OP

Display "Company Name" field in contact search results?

Many of my contacts on my Android only have a "Company Name" field populated, and not a proper names (first last). For those such contacts, they are listed/displayed as only phone numbers in the Windows web client of AirDroid. Worse, that means I can't search for any contact of mine that only has a "Company name" field populated. Is there any way to include that field in the AirDroid web client's contact list and/or search results? My apologies if this has been answered before.....none of my search criteria of previous discussions brought up this subject. Thank you!
frangutz likes this post.
brianchris

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

frangutz

Re: Display "Company Name" field in contact search results?

Many of my contacts on my Android only have a "Company Name" field populated, and not a proper names (first last). For those such contacts, they are listed/displayed as only phone numbers in the Windows web client of AirDroid. Worse, that means I can't search for any contact of mine that only has a "Company name" field populated. Is there any way to include that field in the AirDroid web client's contact list and/or search results? My apologies if this has been answered before.....none of my search criteria of previous discussions brought up this subject. Thank you!

Hi There. Did you ever get a response to this? I am having the same issue.

F.
frangutz
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

26316 posts

7490 threads

Members: 191816

Latest Member: Nitinyadav

Online: 67