-26000 Error

Thu May 14, 2015 2:16 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
jfirst
OP

-26000 Error

I have signed up, connected and once I download the app on Mac I can't sign in. Get error Failed to sign in. (-26000). johnfirst74@gmail.com. I have tried to attach my log, but I get "The extension log is not allowed."
jfirst
Coffee Admin

Re: -26000 Error

I have signed up, connected and once I download the app on Mac I can't sign in. Get error Failed to sign in. (-26000). johnfirst74@gmail.com. I have tried to attach my log, but I get "The extension log is not allowed." 

Sorry :( We're still looking the issue of causing -26000. If you're using VPN or Proxy, please disable and try again. 

And you may try web.airdroid.com. It should be working :)
Coffee
Admin
AlbertoDG

Coffee wrote:

Sorry :( We're still looking the issue of causing -26000. If you're using VPN or Proxy, please disable and try again.

And you may try web.airdroid.com. It should be working :)

dear, I've same problem, but can't disable proxy because is the only way to connect to internet (is the corporate proxy)
can, in future add in settings the way to set a proxy ?
many thanks in advance
Alberto
AlbertoDG
Coffee Admin

dear, I've same problem, but can't disable proxy because is the only way to connect to internet (is the corporate proxy)
can, in future add in settings the way to set a proxy ?
many thanks in advance
Alberto

Sorry, don't have a setting for that now. We'll consider it in the future. Thanks for the suggestion :)
Coffee
Admin
AlbertoDG

many thanks, for fast answer,
...and if need a beta tester, I'm available :)
AlbertoDG
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235453

Latest Member: dd

Online: 36