Make calls from AirDroid Winquestion

Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:58 am in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
Morten+Arntun
OP

Make calls from AirDroid Win

Hi,

I'm a fresh AirDroid user, and I'm currently using AirDroid at work to manage calls and notifications so that I don't have to look at my device. I like the way you use a bluetooth headset connected to the phone, so that if i have to walk away from the desktop I still bring with me the phone,

My question is this, Can you make calls from the windows app, either from the contact list or dial a number. I find this easier than navigating on the phone, and I rather not use the web app.

-Morten
Morten+Arntun
Coffee Admin

Re: Make calls from AirDroid Win

Hi,

I'm a fresh AirDroid user, and I'm currently using AirDroid at work to manage calls and notifications so that I don't have to look at my device. I like the way you use a bluetooth headset connected to the phone, so that if i have to walk away from the desktop I still bring with me the phone,

My question is this, Can you make calls from the windows app, either from the contact list or dial a number. I find this easier than navigating on the phone, and I rather not use the web app.

-Morten

Thanks for the suggestion. But sorry that this is not supported for some technical restrictions.

You can initiate a phone call with web.airdroid.com, but you still need to talk on the phone.

We'll keep an eye on related info :)
Coffee
Admin
Morten+Arntun

Thanks for the suggestion. But sorry that this is not supported for some technical restrictions.

You can initiate a phone call with web.airdroid.com, but you still need to talk on the phone.

We'll keep an eye on related info Image

Thanks for the reply.

I'd like the call to stay on the phone (As it does on web.airdroid.com, and just "sending" the dial-command to my phone, while using my Bluetooth-headset connected to the phone.

This feature is amazing as I see the benefit of getting notifications like SMS (with replying!), and see the calls incoming on my computerscreen (increased producivity instead of having to glance at the phone all the time. It can just sit comfortably in my pocket, and if I go for a stroll the phone comes along with the headset

-Morten
Desktop user working in a production company with automation and electrics stuffs.
Morten+Arntun
Coffee Admin

Thanks for the reply.

I'd like the call to stay on the phone (As it does on web.airdroid.com, and just "sending" the dial-command to my phone, while using my Bluetooth-headset connected to the phone.

This feature is amazing as I see the benefit of getting notifications like SMS (with replying!), and see the calls incoming on my computerscreen (increased producivity instead of having to glance at the phone all the time. It can just sit comfortably in my pocket, and if I go for a stroll the phone comes along with the headset

-Morten
Desktop user working in a production company with automation and electrics stuffs.

Thanks!

We'll investigat the feasibility of your suggestion :)
Coffee
Admin
Raghu Sunderam

MyPhoneExplorer being desktop applications allows to dial phone numbers in Android phones since long back..
Raghu Sunderam
Charlene Admin

MyPhoneExplorer being desktop applications allows to dial phone numbers in Android phones since long back..
Hi,we will take it into consideration. Thank you for your suggestion. :)
Charlene
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235384

Latest Member: saeed

Online: 16