Airmirror Keyboard

Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:06 am in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
vince
OP

Airmirror Keyboard

Hi is it possible to use the physical keyboard of the phone instead of the Airdroid keyboard that seems to disable the physical one when Airmirror is activated.
vince
Coffee Admin

Re: Airmirror Keyboard

You can click the keyboard icon to see if it works:

Coffee
Admin
BigJayAnderson

Just got everything squared away with the root, I am running an Minix Neo X8 Plus. The only problem I seem to be having is that the keyboard and mouse aren't working. The real time view is exactly what I needed but I need the mouse and keyboard on my computer to be able to do the work and click on icons.... Any suggestions as to what I may be doing wrong?
BigJayAnderson
Updates

I have same problem. My keyboard no longer works on any device I connect to after upgrading software. A reply would be nice.
Updates
Dora Admin

@updates @bigjayanderson Sorry for the inconvenience. We changed some mechanisms of AirMirror on the new update and it might not support for tv box. Would you please use the old-version AirDroid and we will consider to fix this problem in the future updates. Please kindly stay tuned.
Dora
Admin
danny.nissim

BigJayAnderson wrote:Just got everything squared away with the root, I am running an Minix Neo X8 Plus. The only problem I seem to be having is that the keyboard and mouse aren't working. The real time view is exactly what I needed but I need the mouse and keyboard on my computer to be able to do the work and click on icons.... Any suggestions as to what I may be doing wrong?

Hi BigJayAnderson - I found that these KB function works - {Enter}, {Esc} and {Alt}+direction keys.
w/ functions at bottom of mirror window pane it maybe very useful, till this issue is addressed.
I like AirDroid functionality, design and layout - w/ mouse enabled it will be perfect.
Danny Nissim
danny.nissim
jasonanderson

Thanks danny.nissim. You are correct, that does help a little. the whole point of me even getting an account and signing up was for the use of this specific module yet it doesn't work. I hope the admins fix this and soon, or I will have to go to something else. I guess we will see.
jasonanderson
Kathy Draper Th

my Mc keyboard doesn't show up on my airdrop
Kathy Draper Th
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234877

Latest Member: NAVIN