Losses connection upon call!!!question

Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:42 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
Noesis
OP

Losses connection upon call!!!

I just bought the yearly package and was making a check call which i need to do every hour and upon making the first phone call from my laptop i lost connection with the phone and so i kept trying again and again but with same result every time.
Why can't i make a call from laptop without laptop loosing connection with pc ?
This is very annoying as this is the main reason i bought this app and now i feel like i wasted my money.
My phone is on the other side of the table i am at and to walk around it takes very long time as it a very long table for just to make a quick check call every hour and if i pull it towards me then i still have to make the long walk around the table to place it where it gets 4g connection.

Please help me out here with a solution...
Noesis
Coffee Admin

Re: Losses connection upon call!!!

@noesis

Hi,

If your phone is connected to the mobile network, the connection between AirDroid Web and your phone will be disconnected when the phone receives a phone call. When your phone receive a call, the mobile network connection has been interrupted.
Coffee
Admin
Noesis

Ok thats no good for me. I also found that there is a big lag from every time i do something til it happens.

I have found a software that works flawlessly which is side sync which does all i need.

Since i wont be needing nor using this. Where can i get a re-fund ?
Noesis
Coffee Admin

Ok thats no good for me. I also found that there is a big lag from every time i do something til it happens.

I have found a software that works flawlessly which is side sync which does all i need.

Since i wont be needing nor using this. Where can i get a re-fund ?

Hi,

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you need refund, please contact us at pay@airdroid.com.
Coffee
Admin
Noesis

Thanks for the reply. I apparently sent the first mail to the wrong email but have now sent it again to the email stated above.
Thanks for the excelent customer service.
Noesis
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235447

Latest Member: Polo

Online: 46