Keeps timing out!question

Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:12 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
carolyn.dedoesmarmalejo
OP

Keeps timing out!

I can sign into my air droid account fine from my computer but after only a short period of time, it times out and I have to log in again and again and again and again...... what can I do to fix this??
Thanks so much!
Carolyn
Attachments
Ashampoo_Snap_2015.09.28_13h12m01s_002_.jpg
carolyn.dedoesmarmalejo
Brass Decor

Re: Keeps timing out!

I have had this problem for quite a long time also. I have come to the conclusion that admin could not care about the problem because they never bother to offer an answer to the issue.
Brass Decor
Coffee Admin

I can sign into my air droid account fine from my computer but after only a short period of time, it times out and I have to log in again and again and again and again...... what can I do to fix this??
Thanks so much!
CarolynAttachmentsImage

Hi,

Is this happening all the time? Can you tell me the steps to reproduce it?

And pls check this guide to see if it helps: [Help & FAQ] Why AirDroid Disconnect Constantly?
Coffee
Admin
carolyn.dedoesmarmalejo

Coffee wrote:
Thanks so much!
CarolynAttachmentsImage
Hi,

Is this happening all the time? Can you tell me the steps to reproduce it?

And pls check this guide to see if it helps: [Help & FAQ] Why AirDroid Disconnect Constantly?

Yes, this is happening all of the time. All I have to do is sign in and within five minutes or so, I get the lost connection message.
I will go check the link you provided now. Something odd is going on because yesterday, I was using AirDroid on my pc and I was trying to send a message to, let's say "wendy" but it sent it to "diane". I saw what happened so I sent a message again to apologize it it sent THAT one to the wrong person too. It caused a lot of confusion and now I am "not too keen" on using the program.
carolyn.dedoesmarmalejo
carolyn.dedoesmarmalejo

Actually, I did was was instructed in the link you provided and it seems to have taken care of the connection issue. Thank you!
carolyn.dedoesmarmalejo
Coffee Admin

Yes, this is happening all of the time. All I have to do is sign in and within five minutes or so, I get the lost connection message.
I will go check the link you provided now. Something odd is going on because yesterday, I was using AirDroid on my pc and I was trying to send a message to, let's say "wendy" but it sent it to "diane". I saw what happened so I sent a message again to apologize it it sent THAT one to the wrong person too. It caused a lot of confusion and now I am "not too keen" on using the program.
Hi, can you go to http://web.airdroid.com/sms_bug_detect_2.html and go to SMS. If there's any error msg, send us a screenshot of it. Thanks.
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235041

Latest Member: هيا احمد

Online: 27