Widget collapsing

Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:55 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
J.R.
OP

Widget collapsing

This is a pretty small thing, but I want to put it out there anyway. There's doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason to when the on-screen widget collapses (i.e., goes from showing the notifications extended, to just the circle showing). Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Moving it sometimes helps, but not always. Does anyone have a clue why this happens, or ideas to make it close more consistently? It's not a big deal - I just like to preserve as much of my screen space as possible.

Other than that, great product - thanks!
J.R.
Warpslide

Re: Widget collapsing

This is a pretty small thing, but I want to put it out there anyway. There's doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason to when the on-screen widget collapses (i.e., goes from showing the notifications extended, to just the circle showing). Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Moving it sometimes helps, but not always. Does anyone have a clue why this happens, or ideas to make it close more consistently? It's not a big deal - I just like to preserve as much of my screen space as possible.

Other than that, great product - thanks!

I've noticed that the widget has to be all the way to the right or left of the screen. If it's somewhere in the middle it always seems to stay open.

The moment I move it the the far side (either left or right) and move away, the widget automatically collapses.
Coffee likes this post.
Warpslide
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235444

Latest Member: amir

Online: 9