AirMirror fails to connect

Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:08 am in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
croc
OP

AirMirror fails to connect

First of all, thank you very much for an AWESOME app, but I'm having trouble using AirMirror.

After granting AirDroid root permissions, while trying to connect from AirMirror, I get messages flashing on the device: "AirDroid has been granted superuser permissions...", several times over a while, but later AirMirror still says "Failed to get root permission...". I'm attaching the AirDroid logs.

device details: HTC EVO 3D x515m, Android 4.0.3, ViperROM Nightly 3D

Thanx, Nir
Attachments
files.zip
(93.03 KB) Downloaded 154 times
croc
Coffee Admin

Re: AirMirror fails to connect

First of all, thank you very much for an AWESOME app, but I'm having trouble using AirMirror.

After granting AirDroid root permissions, while trying to connect from AirMirror, I get messages flashing on the device: "AirDroid has been granted superuser permissions...", several times over a while, but later AirMirror still says "Failed to get root permission...". I'm attaching the AirDroid logs.

device details: HTC EVO 3D x515m, Android 4.0.3, ViperROM Nightly 3D

Thanx, NirAttachments files.zip(93.03 KB) Downloaded 1 time

Thanks for the feedback. I've send the logs and exceptions to the developer.

Can you use AirMirror successfully before? And pls reboot the phone and try again to see if it helps.
Coffee
Admin
croc

No, I've never been able to use AirMirror successfully. Looking forward to it :)
I rebooted the phone, but still no success.
croc
Coffee Admin

No, I've never been able to use AirMirror successfully. Looking forward to it Image
I rebooted the phone, but still no success.

Hi,

Sorry that your device may not be supported now. But we're working on that. The update may come out this November or December. Pls kindly wait :)
Coffee
Admin
abodedragon

Hi, I have the same problem her. The app is great... ,but I can't use the AirMirror. Every time I try to connect the AirMirror.It has been granted SuperSU permission on my device several times. And then AirMirror give me a massage on my computer says "Failed to get root permissions. Please check the permissions settings in you root tool, or root again."...I'm using Win 7.And my phone is Nexus 5 running Marshmallow 6.0 ..and I have a working root on my nexus.
I hope you can solve this problem.....Thanx for your help..
abodedragon
korence

Nice solution for me to solve this problem in easy way. Thanks you.
korence
Coffee Admin

Hi, I have the same problem her. The app is great... ,but I can't use the AirMirror. Every time I try to connect the AirMirror.It has been granted SuperSU permission on my device several times. And then AirMirror give me a massage on my computer says "Failed to get root permissions. Please check the permissions settings in you root tool, or root again."...I'm using Win 7.And my phone is Nexus 5 running Marshmallow 6.0 ..and I have a working root on my nexus.
I hope you can solve this problem.....Thanx for your help..

Hi,

We're going to release a new version soon. Can you try again then?
abodedragon likes this post.
Coffee
Admin
abodedragon

Hi,

We're going to release a new version soon. Can you try again then?
AirMirror is working
Today I update Airdroid on my PC and AirMirror works perfectly.Now I can play games on PC.
but there is no voice on my computer I hope there'll be a solution for it.
THANXX..
abodedragon
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235028

Latest Member: Jasika

Online: 20