AirDroid seems to have trouble fetching SMS when device is locked?question

Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:20 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
sidelsky18
OP

AirDroid seems to have trouble fetching SMS when device is locked?

Just started using AirDroid because of the whole PushBullet thing. PushBullet never had an issue sending/receiving/giving notifications even when the phone is locked... however AirDroid seems to have a problem loading/sending texts sometimes when the device is locked. It will just sit like this:

Swirling forever. Sometimes it will have the contacts on the left but it will be stuck saying "Loading..." on the right like this:

And then it will say "Failed to load."
sidelsky18
lindz

Re: AirDroid seems to have trouble fetching SMS when device is locked?

Seems to me there's just a problem with your connection, like it's attempting to load but it just stalls. Not sure why but it does look like it's trying to do what it's supposed to. My lock screen has never been a problem. My screen is shattered which is why I use Airdroid @ all, so I can still reply to text messages and see notifications. Obv my phone screen is locked bc I can't do anything to it.. so that hasn't been an issue for me @ all. Every once in a while I do have to refresh it on the computer but that's it.

Hope you figure it out. :)
lindz
Coffee Admin

Just started using AirDroid because of the whole PushBullet thing. PushBullet never had an issue sending/receiving/giving notifications even when the phone is locked... however AirDroid seems to have a problem loading/sending texts sometimes when the device is locked. It will just sit like this:

[sizeimg=100%xauto]http://i.imgur.com/gpwxrKm.png[/sizeimg]

Swirling forever. Sometimes it will have the contacts on the left but it will be stuck saying "Loading..." on the right like this:

And then it will say "Failed to load."

Hi,

Please check if these help:

1. Please check that you have turned off Power saving mode in AirDroid app's Settings.

2. Open Settings in your device > WLAN > Advanced > select Always in Keep WLAN on during sleep.

3. Check if you've installed app manager that kills AirDroid process.

4. Keep the screen awake to see if it helps.

5. Different systems will manage memory and battery in different ways, some systems might kill the process of apps after a long period of inactivity.
Coffee
Admin
sidelsky18

Thanks for the reply, it looks like this isn't just happening when the screen is locked. I followed your suggestions (turned off power saving mode, the other settings were fine) and it is still happening randomly. It even happens sometimes when the device is on, unlocked, and AirDroid is open:

sidelsky18
Coffee Admin

Is the connection between your phone and PC stable? Should it be possible that the connection has been interrupted?
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235439

Latest Member: Franek Michałow

Online: 12