[solved] airdroid win 3.2.2 under windows 10 no way to send new sms

Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:06 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
Peter Altherr
OP

[solved] airdroid win 3.2.2 under windows 10 no way to send new sms

am i the only one having this problem? i see my phones received sms in the airdroid win 3.2.2 and a nice button "new message" together with a field on the lower right side of the app windows to enter message text but where can i enter the number to send to or choose a contact from the address book? i haven't found it. when i enter some text and try to send it, there is a warning message telling me to provide at least one recipients phone number but where to do it??? answering existing messages works by marking the message in the message list on the left side and then simply entering text and pushing enter button.

greetings

peter
Peter Altherr
Peter Altherr

Re: airdroid win 3.2.2 under windows 10 no way to send new sms

Peter Altherr wrote:am i the only one having this problem? i see my phones received sms in the airdroid win 3.2.2 and a nice button "new message" together with a field on the lower right side of the app windows to enter message text but where can i enter the number to send to or choose a contact from the address book? i haven't found it. when i enter some text and try to send it, there is a warning message telling me to provide at least one recipients phone number but where to do it??? answering existing messages works by marking the message in the message list on the left side and then simply entering text and pushing enter button.

greetings

peter

this issue has been fixed by the release of airdroid win 3.3.0 nevertheless has been introduced a new error. reading contacts from my phone no longer works in airdroid 3.3.0 while everything works well in web.airdroid.com.

anyway thanks for your great work

peter
Peter Altherr
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235041

Latest Member: هيا احمد

Online: 22