AirMirror on Tablet - Screen Invertedquestion

Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:42 pm in AirDroid Win

page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
val3ntyna

Re: AirMirror on Tablet - Screen Inverted

Thanks for trying to help. I would send logs to you, but I can't find the file nowhere. In "sdcard/airdroid/" folder I only see "ScreenRecord", "transfer" and "upload" folders. In "card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/" I only see "cache" and "images" folders. No *.log files there.
What should I do now?
val3ntyna
ToRnCoPpA

If your in mirror then down on the bottom right corner is the 3 vertical dots.
Click on it and some choices come up with the top choice being a symbol of
a phone. This toggles the view around 360deg each time you click on it.
ToRnCoPpA
Lillian Admin

Thanks for trying to help. I would send logs to you, but I can't find the file nowhere. In "sdcard/airdroid/" folder I only see "ScreenRecord", "transfer" and "upload" folders. In "card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/" I only see "cache" and "images" folders. No *.log files there.
What should I do now?
Hi, would you please check this video we made for you about how to find the logs on your phone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_xy3MCQGZg

And it would be helpful if you could find the logs on your pc in this path: C:\Users\admin\Documents\AirDroid\logs
logs are necessary for troubleshooting and customising for your device
Lillian
Admin
val3ntyna

If your in mirror then down on the bottom right corner is the 3 vertical dots.
Click on it and some choices come up with the top choice being a symbol of
a phone. This toggles the view around 360deg each time you click on it.
Thanks for the suggestion, but this does not solve the problem. The problem is that what I see is not the true position of the apps. By clicking on a point of the screen, the wrong app opens.
val3ntyna
val3ntyna

Hi, would you please check this video we made for you about how to find the logs on your phone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_xy3MCQGZg

And it would be helpful if you could find the logs on your pc in this path: C:\Users\admin\Documents\AirDroid\logs
logs are necessary for troubleshooting and customising for your device
Finally I found a *.log file. I will send it by e-mail. Thanks.
val3ntyna
Lillian Admin

Finally I found a *.log file. I will send it by e-mail. Thanks.

Email received We will get back to you soon as long as there is any development!
Lillian
Admin
val3ntyna

Update: I installed the apk recommended, but it seems that nothing has changed. In the next few days I'll try again and then send back the logs. Meanwhile, thank you for taking the time to my problem. And anyway, AirDroid is a great control system for Android devices.
val3ntyna
ROLFI

I am having the same problem - mouse clicks appear to be inverted through a reflection point that is located at the centre of the device screen:

My device is an ASUS ME173X tablet, Android Version 4.2.2, Kernel Version 3.4.5
ROLFI
Lillian Admin

I am having the same problem - mouse clicks appear to be inverted through a reflection point that is located at the centre of the device screen:
My device is an ASUS ME173X tablet, Android Version 4.2.2, Kernel Version 3.4.5
Hi, does the issue happen on both desktop client and web.airdroid.com? Would you mind sending us a short video recording the issue?
Lillian
Admin
Arlyn Android

I am having the same issue as Rolfi has but with Marshmallow (Android 6.0.1). I am using a custom ROM on an OEM A64 Allwinner Tablet. I know the reason why though. I have intentionally made it so that the OS boots up inverted to accommodate some orientation issues I have with the connectors on the tablet. It looks like AirDroid is taking this internal configuration and using that as the default orientation for the touches. Doesn't make sense though.

Is there anyway to fix this?
Arlyn Android
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235017

Latest Member: fff

Online: 29