AirMirror on Tablet - Screen Invertedquestion

Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:42 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
roughnecks
OP

AirMirror on Tablet - Screen Inverted

Hi there,
I just tried AirMirror on a chinese tablet running Android 4.2.2 and Windows 10: it's working fine but this is what I see:

PIC1

PIC2

Any way to invert orientation? Thanks
roughnecks
roughnecks

Re: AirMirror on Tablet - Screen Inverted

Fixed links.
roughnecks
nip

Im having the same problem on a rooted (w/ custom rom) Bq Edison (1st gen)

https://gyazo.com/3fb3fdd8bab5a6beed89577e2d56fbad
nip
Dora Admin

@all, this problem will be fixed in the future update and please kindly wait. Thanks.
Dora
Admin
monzol

Hi, I have the latest version of the app and the software, and when starting AirMirror, the screen appears in the wrong orientation.
So when I'm holding the tablet in portrait mode, the mirrored screen on my PC appears in portrait mode but 90° rotated, ie tilted on its side, and even though I can use the rotate function from the three-dot menu to correct the orientation, the mouse input is still detected in the wrong position, ie rotated 90°. So for example, if I hold my tablet in portrait mode, and want to hit an icon that appears at center-bottom, I have to click on the left side of the mirror screen at mid-height to actually hit that icon. My tablet is a HP TouchPad running Android 4.4.4. and CM11. Any thoughts?
monzol
Dora Admin

Hi @monzol,would you please check if your mouse works fine before you rotate the screen manually?
Dora
Admin
val3ntyna

Hi, I have the same issue with my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (n5110) in both desktop and browser mode. I hope you will fix it. Mirroring works fine with my other Android device (Galaxy S3). Both devices with Cyanogenmod 13.0 nightly.
val3ntyna
Lillian Admin

Hi, I have the same issue with my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (n5110) in both desktop and browser mode. I hope you will fix it. Mirroring works fine with my other Android device (Galaxy S3). Both devices with Cyanogenmod 13.0 nightly.

Hi, would you please send us a screenshot of it? THX
Lillian
Admin
val3ntyna

Ok, I try that..
The picture is what I see. Then, trying to click, for example, yahoo app, the aCalendar app opens instead.
Trying to click Kindle, Dplay app opens...
Trying to click Google Maps, Todoist opens...
It's like the apps are really in a landscape position, as they have to be (the tablet is in landscape format), but I see them 90° rotated.

Oh, and nothing changes if I rotate the screen whith AirMirror or whithin the tablet.
val3ntyna
Lillian Admin

Ok, I try that..
The picture is what I see. Then, trying to click, for example, yahoo app, the aCalendar app opens instead.
Trying to click Kindle, Dplay app opens...
Trying to click Google Maps, Todoist opens...
It's like the apps are really in a landscape position, as they have to be (the tablet is in landscape format), but I see them 90° rotated.

Oh, and nothing changes if I rotate the screen whith AirMirror or whithin the tablet.
Hi,Thank you for sending us screenshots and details of it.
It may be caused by the device model. Would you mind sending us logs on your device for troubleshooting os that we can slove it for you?
You can find the log path here: sdcard/airdroid/exception.log
SD card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/main.log
And you can check this video about finding logs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_xy3MCQGZg

You can also send those logs to support@airdroid.com
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235027

Latest Member: mamad

Online: 25