SMS only works on AirDroid Web, not Windows App

Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:23 pm in AirDroid Win

page 1 / 1
HighMans
OP

SMS only works on AirDroid Web, not Windows App

My SMS screen on the Windows Application is always stuck on the refreshing symbol spinning. However, the notifications pop up with the correct text message. Running Windows 10 latest version (64 bit) with latest version of airdroid.
Attachments
2016-02-14.zip
(1.57 KB) Downloaded 111 times
HighMans
Dora Admin

Re: SMS only works on AirDroid Web, not Windows App

My SMS screen on the Windows Application is always stuck on the refreshing symbol spinning. However, the notifications pop up with the correct text message. Running Windows 10 latest version (64 bit) with latest version of airdroid.Attachments 2016-02-14.zip(1.57 KB) Downloaded 9 times
From your log, seems everything works fine. Would you please also send us the exception logs. You can find here: Right click on AirDroid icon > select open file location > logs and exception
Dora
Admin
HighMans

I don't know where that menu option is, but here is the whole log folder (\Documents\AirDroid\logs).
Attached is also the error message the Windows App gives me. This error makes no sense as I can access my messages both online and through the popup that airdroid shows me.

(I should note that there seems to be a lot of, "AirSocketDeviceLink Errors".)
Attachments
2016-02-17 21_39_37-AirDroid.png
logs_pt2.zip
(1.55 MiB) Downloaded 81 times
logs_P1.zip
(1.41 MiB) Downloaded 72 times
HighMans
HighMans

Bump?
HighMans
HighMans

Bump?
HighMans
HighMans

Bump?
HighMans
HighMans

Bump?
HighMans
Danielos

Hello
I have the same problem. What can I do?
AirDroid ver. 3.2.1.1 and Phone Sone Xperia Z5 with Android 6.0
Danielos
Letsan

I'm having the same issue. Nothing found on logs in Windows app folder but there's this file from the Exceptions folder.

Call logs, contacts, they all work. SMS works on web too, but on Windows the app seems to not connect properly. There are some netsockets error in the log indicating that the server didn't respond as expected, maybe the function is having problems connecting with AirDroid server SMS webhelper?
Attachments
Exception20160415.zip
(20.35 KB) Downloaded 72 times
Letsan
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235544

Latest Member: minoo723

Online: 40